Rejection by Shutterstock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hesitate to advise anyone to re-submit an image if rejected by Shutterstock unless there is a distinct improvement. This is against their rule:

This will earn the submitter a warning. And 3 warnings you'll be struck out and have to reapply to join Shutterstock.

I aready have a warning for doing it. :sweat:

hey sion, just wondering where to view your stock portfolio. i remembered you shot many stationery sometime back with colourful backgrounds :thumbsup:

Do you guys who into stock photography do any post processing/cropping/sharpening etc to your images before you submit?

hey sion, just wondering where to view your stock portfolio. i remembered you shot many stationery sometime back with colourful backgrounds :thumbsup:

Thanks.

My microstock photos are not worth a look. They are boring, functional and uninspired photos just to make a dollar or two. I'm not proud of them.

haha...ah well...that was last year and we did it heaps, but nothing lei.
Sion, you suay lah. Usually give it about 2 months before you resubmit, but then again, since this guy is on a trial version.....guess he doesn't have the luxury of time and countless of other photos in between to throw them off guard.

You have to be careful. Now that the cat is out and if someone reports you to Shutterstock Ben Heys won't be happy with you. :)

I am not on a "Trial Version". I have 3,954 photos in Shutterstock now and won't stop till I reach 10,000 photos there. :bsmilie:

I play big and gamble 4D even bigger. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Thanks.

My microstock photos are not worth a look. They are boring, functional and uninspired photos just to make a dollar or two. I'm not proud of them.

so are mine and likewise i'm still learning. a dollar or two can amount to alot..your 3k over photos would have brought in quite an amount too :bsmilie:

Thanks.

remembered you had some great photo sharing period...managed to find a few
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298665

rings a bell? haha aint that bad leh..very nicely done..i bet you are even better now
refined and enlighted

I find stock photography very unique, sometimes even a pic of a single orange can sell :D

and not to mention some sh*ty photos sell better than our best ones.

and not to mention some sh*ty photos sell better than our best ones.

most stock photography are used as a based for further editing/retouching.. usually the generic ones are in demand.. more than specific themed photos that are too unique that they usually don't work too well with other materials in the collaterials..

Status
Not open for further replies.