Regarding Photos Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

nivlaOof

May 5, 2007
little.RED.dot
Hi guys....
Here is my prob...
Juz developed some of my photos from parkway... and was pretty disappointed with the outcome... it doesnt turn out like those in my computer(PPed).. and some have the edge cropped by the shop.:dunno: Some were overexposed slightly... not the effect i want....

So any bro here faced the same problem when they first started out?... how do u solve the prob?... which lab do u go to develop ur photos?...

After spending so much time correcting those photos in PS... didnt expect the printout to diff so much :think:....

Pls... Pros out there... in need of ur help!!!! thanks :)

i personally wouldnt go to parkway to develop my photos. they are pretty crappy i would say. no 1 colour centre is uses konika minolta's developing suite which isnt really poplular if im not wrong due to the output quality. and standard photo in parkway does auto colour correction for u, generally for those people who dont know photoshop and have under/over exposed pictures. if you search around in the forum there are some reccomendations who u can get great print outs for cheap prices. but generally those that charge u 15cents per copy. dont trust them. also sometimes the trick is to always stick to a developing studio once u find a pretty good one. then the developer will know how u would prefer your photos to turn out.

regards,
jk

hi nivlaOof,
im sorry to hear about your bad experience at parkway. i've had an unpleasant experience when i left my digital files with them as well. they are good if you need the pictures urgently, but not for quality. go to fotohub at beach road or color lab at adelphi (opp funan).

as for the cropped edge. u didnt resize to the specific sizes of 4R or 4R digital, thus the comouter automatically crops your image to fit the size of the paper. if you wouldnt want your images to be cropped. resize to the specific dimensions of your print, or ask the shop not to crop. if they ask u if ure ok with white lines appearing in the top and btm of ur pic just say yes. thats what i always do.

I use to go Konota Photo Tel: 63334492 at peninsular, their colour correction is more accurate, i dont like PP and also my mornitor is not calibrated, i just leave to the shop.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.