Recommendation of Handbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghuka

May 3, 2007
Hi, I just started on photography and got myself a DSLR. Will be travelling overseas and would like to bring along a photography handbook/guide for reading and reference.

Any recommendation for something not too bulky? Thanks

The camera manual is rather good...

Hi, I just started on photography and got myself a DSLR. Will be travelling overseas and would like to bring along a photography handbook/guide for reading and reference.

You can search the forum for the keyword 'book' ... I remember a few threads not long ago with good recommendations.

maybe something from the library? its free and wide range... if u eventually find the book to be good, u could purchase it.. :)

Try one of the followings

National Geographics Photography Field Guide 2nd Edition
by Peter K Burian and Robert Caputo

Collins Need to Know? Digital SLR Photography: Expert Advice on Getting the Best from Your Camera (Collins Need to Know?)
by John Freeman

the blue pixel guide to Travel Photography
by David Schloss

The Digital Photography Book {Read Volume 1 before Volume 2, IMHO}
by Scott Kelby

Thanks, will probably look around to see if they are handy (size wise) to fit into my day pack as a reference guide (besides the camera manual).

I find the book below a quick and indespensable guide and quick reference

The Digital Photography Book {Read Volume 1 before Volume 2, IMHO}
by Scott Kelby

Status
Not open for further replies.