Recommendation for Camera Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
billingham is fashion too man, though in another sense.

Fashionable is subjective. I suppose you are quite a young, outgoing person? Crumpler would most like be the best bet already. Most other bags will look dull in comparison.

if you want fashionable

also got coach camera bag.

there was also one time LV came out with one...

a black taiga leather one.

that is truely fashionable.

but what about it's use as a true cam bag?

not good.

Can try ThinkTank Urban Disguise 35. Its slim and stylish without the typical looks of a camera bag. Large enough to fit a large body and 2 long lenses with space to spare. The sling is well padded with excellent built quality. Moreover, the optional bagpack adaptor is great if you want to convert it into a backpack. It worked for me so far.

For those who prefer CaseLogic, you can try out the shop at Central, the sales gal gives a 5% discount

Thinktank or Billingham :) If feeling especially rich, go for Fogg.Cannot go wrong...

if you want fashionable

also got coach camera bag.

there was also one time LV came out with one...

a black taiga leather one.

that is truely fashionable.

but what about it's use as a true cam bag?

not good.

designer brands making camera bags too?!

how much man?

For younger photogs, I think Crumpler is hard to beat for style, although the wider base does give it away as a camera bag. Am using a 6MDH.

how much man?

i know the hermes camera tote bag cost about 1400

the LV sling back for smaller cams like RF is 1.7k

not sure about the bigger ones

and there has been no new models for 3 years already...

Hi,

I am using these bags currently. Look into my other post here

Regards,
Jay

how much man?

6115560.JPG

6115556.JPG

This is my Paul Smith DIY camera bag!!! haha good cushioning too(from Billingham)!

cant remember my bag purchase price.

Any comments on Tamrac adventure 7. Have a Thinktank streetwalker pro (anyone keen to buy over. brand new) but with a D700 and 2 lens the bag seems to have too much space. Therefore looking at adv7 with space on top for anything.

Any comments on Tamrac adventure 7. Have a Thinktank streetwalker pro (anyone keen to buy over. brand new) but with a D700 and 2 lens the bag seems to have too much space. Therefore looking at adv7 with space on top for anything.

its a nice and sturdy bag. very water resistant even without raincover. good amount of padding for its size. not too expensive either.

its a nice and sturdy bag. very water resistant even without raincover. good amount of padding for its size. not too expensive either.

Thanks Fotophilic. Any idea where I can find this bag? MS or TK?

Thanks Fotophilic. Any idea where I can find this bag? MS or TK?

i know MS used to have them. Not sure about now. A good bet will be going to peninsula plaza. Many shops there, more chances of finding it. Good luck in ur search.

My KATA DT213 is a single-strap backpack, therefore can be swing to the front when u need to change lens.

I was considering the Tamrac Velocity range as well last Sunday in OP, then a German pro-photographer overheard my dilemma on choice and he suggest I get the KATA. He said although it is more pricey, but the built quality is best. He said he is using 1 of the similar for 3 - 5 years liao and not considering any change yet.

Yeah, I suggest you take a serious look at the Kata bags before you decide to buy. I too am using both a Kata DC445 Shoulder bag as well as a Kata 3N1-20 Backpack cum Sling bag and they are both great. Vey durable & flexible as well as water-proof & fashionable too. :thumbsup:

DIY designer bags no count la...that isn't made by them..haha

wah, the LV is kinda steep for just a RF..

I think Paul Smith do make camera bag for Holga! I cant confirm anyway. :)

Can try ThinkTank Urban Disguise 35. Its slim and stylish without the typical looks of a camera bag. Large enough to fit a large body and 2 long lenses with space to spare. The sling is well padded with excellent built quality. Moreover, the optional bagpack adaptor is great if you want to convert it into a backpack. It worked for me so far.

Ya! Think Tank UD35 is :thumbsup::thumbsup: work very well together with shoulder harness! I am using it and loving it!!!!

Yeah, I suggest you take a serious look at the Kata bags before you decide to buy. I too am using both a Kata DC445 Shoulder bag as well as a Kata 3N1-20 Backpack cum Sling bag and they are both great. Vey durable & flexible as well as water-proof & fashionable too. :thumbsup:

I am using the DR-466i at the moment, although I also have the 3N1-20. May I know how you configure your 3N1-20 for your gears, if you don't mind sharing. TIA.

Best regards,
Jay

i am looking for a bag too..juz got my cammie..was scouting ard far east and lucky plaza..did saw a nikon crumpler (old model) i think selling abt $60..dunno if it's worth it...but as a beginner with 2 lens and 1 flash. which bag is recommended?? did saw some of the comments tt sling bag is not tt comfy when comes to shooting, but would a bagback be too big to carry around??

Status
Not open for further replies.