recommend printing shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daphz

Apr 19, 2004
hi guys...I'll be printing about 100 digital photos.

1. recommend a good and cheap shop to print them?
2. it's such a problem to print in digital photo ratio since 4R photo albums will not accommodate digital photos that are larger than 4R. what do u guys do?

depends....digital sometimes go up to 5R or 8R quite nicely too..

daphz said:

2. it's such a problem to print in digital photo ratio since 4R photo albums will not accommodate digital photos that are larger than 4R. what do u guys do?

1. Grace Digital in Clementi. Very good quality and reasonable price. Plus excellent service.

2. Cant help you. Sorry :)

2. the 4r album will fit 4rs... if you want to print bigger, get a bigger album or custom make your own album.

daphz said:

Why don't go to ML (miao laan colour ctr) now they having promotion with 50 print get free 8r,they located at blk 154 #01-302 bukit batok st 11 opp NTUC.
About your digital photos not accommodte u can ask them to crop for you or usding FIT in.U must look for a guy in the shop he above to help you. :thumbsup:

Replied to wrong thread.

hi guys, thanks for all your replies, but they came a little late and I couldn't wait to develop! So I went to Far East's PP Kodak. I somehow feel safer to print on Kodak paper than Fuji. Although after reading so many threads I feel many of you here strongly advocate the use of fuji archival paper. Anyway I'll be collecting my prints today. Hope they turn out ok! :)

BTW, it cost me 36cents/4R. No handling charges.

1. NO. 1 COLOUR CENTRE AT CLEMENTI central, beside S11 Coffee shop... erm... the walkway towards NTUC from MRT...... 25cents per photo, no handling fee
2. Can't help you sorry

No.1 colour centre: actually its 20cents per 4R on digital provided its minimum of 50prints.

think its the cheapest for digital prints liao.
how about film? where's cheap and good? i'm not fussy about location. i shoot mainly colour and b&w. and i usually print them with white borders. usually B&W i'm charged 60cents per piece with white border. anyone knows any place cheaper?

for colour, i usually go to standard pgoto cos they give 15% discount. so that works out to about $13.50 per roll of 36exp. anyone anywhere cheaper?

thanks.

JermsDayOut said:
No.1 colour centre: actually its 20cents per 4R on digital provided its minimum of 50prints.

Isn't that KONICA brand? I don't trust konica...they are like sub-standard brand

Hi all,

Got a question. If we crop the pictures, will the photo developing service be able to print out the complete photo without us having to do any cutting?

:dunno:

icer said:
Hi all,

Got a question. If we crop the pictures, will the photo developing service be able to print out the complete photo without us having to do any cutting?

:dunno:

Yes they will. That's what I did. Cropped each of my photos to 4:6 size.

The photo shop usually has 4R and digital size. If you crop, just specify that you want '4R'...

BTW, I collected my photographs yesterday! I love the photos! Beautifully saturated - the way i like them!

showtime said:
the ixus saturates beautifully doesnt it...

Yeah I think so. Will always get Canon again if I buy a new camera.

can we burn the photos in cd and bring it to them for printing?

kohweekuan said:
can we burn the photos in cd and bring it to them for printing?

I've always done that and have never had problems

Status
Not open for further replies.