Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Apr 10, 2002
Sembawang
Visit site
Hi folks

Need some advice on e above.

Currently looking at Canon Ixus 40 & A85.

Any other model to recommend?

Phil

how abt getting the A80?

i am looking to sell off mine. PM me if ur interested. warranty still available

Belle&Sebastain said:
a used contax T3 or T2, you never say film or digital.

Ops.. digital pls. Asking on behalf of my lady colleague..

I'm a Canon guy so Ixus 40 & A85 is there...

Sorry.. shes not interested in 2nd hand.

Phil

Phil said:
Ops.. digital pls. Asking on behalf of my lady colleague..

I'm a Canon guy so Ixus 40 & A85 is there...

Sorry.. shes not interested in 2nd hand.

Phil

Lady buy Ixus 40 better. Stylish and light. :bsmilie:

Venom81 said:
Lady buy Ixus 40 better. Stylish and light. :bsmilie:

buy the ixus 30, 40 or 50 also can. its a ladies cam, my wife wants to sell one of my lenses to get her one as well. :bsmilie:

Belle&Sebastain said:
buy the ixus 30, 40 or 50 also can. its a ladies cam, my wife wants to sell one of my lenses to get her one as well. :bsmilie:

Serious? Your wife wanna sell your lenses? Maybe your should start hiding them now. :bsmilie:

Once she saw e Ixus 40.. her heart melt... A95 is considered too "BIG"... hahaha...

Phil

Phil, I've been posed this question many times by my female friends/colleagues. No matter what you recommend for the best value or best image quality or whatever, they will always go for the one that is small and looks good to them. :bsmilie:

Phil said:
Once she saw e Ixus 40.. her heart melt... A95 is considered too "BIG"... hahaha...

Phil

Then get her the Ixus 40. :bsmilie:

I guess looks are much much more important for e ladies... she bought it from MS Color liao... 620 net... althought AP is selling 610 net... 10 bucks 4 e excellent service from MS...

Phil

Phil said:
I guess looks are much much more important for e ladies... she bought it from MS Color liao... 620 net... althought AP is selling 610 net... 10 bucks 4 e excellent service from MS...

Phil

Welcome her to the Canon family. :thumbsup:

Phil said:

Phil

Looks are definitely most important to ladies when choosing cameras. They don't mind paying more for them. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.