Recent Bali trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsangstudios

Aug 1, 2003
Visit site
Havent shot underwater in a while, but just some recent shots to share :) Water was freezing and the current dam strong.
At 28m my dive com registered 20deg brrrr... But the molas were really cute..

bali1.JPG

bali2.JPG

bali10.jpg

bali11.JPG

Was this taken with your 5D? What did you house it in?

ScoobaKev said:
Was this taken with your 5D? What did you house it in?

Nah just the 7070 :p Borrowed it from a friend. Next year for my maldives trip confirm housing my 5D. Was at manta point 2 mantas circling me but the af just cant lock focus quickly enough but was beatiful experince had one guy swim directly at me and then dive under my fins my heart skipped a beat after the recent incident :p

Actually are you keen to house your 5D? I have a friend also planning to do so. We are planning to get ikelite ones around march just before our trip next year. SO I guess we can try to get better price if w all buy together.

Tsangstudios said:
Nah just the 7070 :p Borrowed it from a friend. Next year for my maldives trip confirm housing my 5D. Was at manta point 2 mantas circling me but the af just cant lock focus quickly enough but was beatiful experince had one guy swim directly at me and then dive under my fins my heart skipped a beat after the recent incident :p

Actually are you keen to house your 5D? I have a friend also planning to do so. We are planning to get ikelite ones around march just before our trip next year. SO I guess we can try to get better price if w all buy together.
I was woa by the clarity of the pictures taken, some of them even taken with distance away. What was the water visibility there ? Care to share your camera model and the mounting of strobes ?

Thanks !

neons said:
I was woa by the clarity of the pictures taken, some of them even taken with distance away. What was the water visibility there ? Care to share your camera model and the mounting of strobes ?

Thanks !

I was using my friends olympus 7070, I have 2 ys90 strobes and a inon wal. Vis wasnt that great actually, alot of fine particles in the water. Probably kicked up by the current. But I can see up to about 10-15m :)

jOhO said:
when u gonna do underwater wedding photography? ;p ;p

:thumbsup:

Ha ha thanks for compliment bro. But seriously if you happen to have clients requesting something like that for pre weddings I dont mind helping you out for the fun of it. You can do all the topside shots I can try and do something underwater :) Got some ideas in mind actually.

Tsangstudios said:
Ha ha thanks for compliment. My customers base not as big as yours lah but seriously if you happen to have clients requesting something like that for pre weddings I dont mind helping you out for the fun of it. You can do all the topside shots I can try and do something underwater :) Got some ideas in mind actually.
call me if you need an assistant? heh heh i communicate well underwater
((=

antacid said:
call me if you need an assistant? heh heh i communicate well underwater
((=

Sure why not heh heh :) You know any diving friends wanting to get married? Maybe can purpose this idea to them. A really beach out pre wedding series. Topside and under I will then do a coffeetable layout for them.

Hi Tsangstudios,

Can I ask which particular Inon wide angle lens were you using?

Thanks

bro TsangStudios,

you still got your skills siah !!! .. always like the photos taken by you !!! *THUMBS UP* ...

so when are we diving together huh ..hee,hee... last time i dive with you was at Manado .. wah ..so long siah .. hahah ...

chubbyman said:
bro TsangStudios,

you still got your skills siah !!! .. always like the photos taken by you !!! *THUMBS UP* ...

so when are we diving together huh ..hee,hee... last time i dive with you was at Manado .. wah ..so long siah .. hahah ...

Thanks for compliment :p But still learning.. Yah man time flies. both of us got married since then... Sure lets go for a trip again sometime. Maybe just go hantu to jim zhui heh heh.. wonder anybody organising. Kinda miss the back yard. Now dayang I feel not worth diving. last time there were fans at rayners now it really just a rock.. all the coral also dont know why bleached. Lang had humpheads schools now really just a coral graveyard.. :(

Its Awsome bro!!! Guess I have to go learn without "someone", else I may have to wait till old age.. :p

Though you guys arent gonna dive this time due to the current? ** cant resist the temptation huh?***

Once again.. nicely done.. :)

Tsangstudios said:
Thanks for compliment :p But still learning.. Yah man time flies. both of us got married since then... Sure lets go for a trip again sometime. Maybe just go hantu to jim zhui heh heh.. wonder anybody organising. Kinda miss the back yard. Now dayang I feel not worth diving. last time there were fans at rayners now it really just a rock.. all the coral also dont know why bleached. Lang had humpheads schools now really just a coral graveyard.. :(
Recently just dived in Hantu on 10th Sep , arranged by the Hantublog . You can drop a mail by referring to the thread http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=220292.

MartinS said:
Hi Tsangstudios,

Can I ask which particular Inon wide angle lens were you using?

Thanks

cant remember off hand the model. Its 67mm thread and has the option of a dome which you can attach. The dome is sold seprately.

mooks85 said:
Its Awsome bro!!! Guess I have to go learn without "someone", else I may have to wait till old age.. :p

Though you guys arent gonna dive this time due to the current? ** cant resist the temptation huh?***

Once again.. nicely done.. :)

Must learn must learn such a amazing world underneath the waters.
Only my wife not diving, everyday go spa and massage instead heh heh.. Acttually really quite siong the current, fin until out of air :p

Status
Not open for further replies.