Re-supply of A65/77. When?

ftao1911

Jan 10, 2012
Singapore East
I'm just wondering how many in the forum actually waiting for the re-supply of SLT-A. Maybe we can keep each other updated on the status? have being waiting for 77 since...

Best to call the shops and ask. FYI, stocks will still be limited and the shops will usually SMS/call you directly if you're on their reserved list. So go make a reservation... :)

Rashkae said:
Best to call the shops and ask. FYI, stocks will still be limited and the shops will usually SMS/call you directly if you're on their reserved list. So go make a reservation... :)

Done that!...just can't wait for it to arrive...I believe it applies to those waiting for the new Nex....(,")

Was in Taiwan and they have stock for A77..

hey bro, is SONY much cheaper in Japan?

Everything is expensive in Japan, especially products made for internal consumption. HK will be cheaper though

SCULDER said:
hey bro, is SONY much cheaper in Japan?

Nope , is very ex. The cheapest stuff over there is memory cards, canon 5d mark 2 kit and 3rd party stuff.

Taiwan was a bit cheaper, however you need to fork out cash.

Just did a quick check with MS Color and they said stocks coming in Mar.

A77 just arrive yesterday. I bought it @ cathay photo. Stock very low.

$2650 with sal1650. They only got 2pcs.

No stock for body only.

Sony also preparing for the coming ITShow...that's when the new Alpha and Nex will come in...

Sony also preparing for the coming ITShow...that's when the new Alpha and Nex will come in...

While there are shops that will hoard stocks for the show, the IT Show is the WORST place to buy a camera.

Rashkae said:
While there are shops that will hoard stocks for the show, the IT Show is the WORST place to buy a camera.

so i guess we just have to find those shops not going for it shows. :D