Re: K5IIs BREAKING NEWS!!!

The price is getting better and better :)

So has anyone got the camera yet? ;p

Now you so busy...last time you would have rush down and grab one already...:bsmilie:

No,
K5 II + 18-55mm at $1588,
same as K5 IIs Body $1588.
K5 II body at $1478, but I think nobody would buy lah.

No leh. I got the K5IIs body for $1558. I check my receipt and its correct.

Now you so busy...last time you would have rush down and grab one already...:bsmilie:

Oh yeah. Still remember I rushed to get my K10D, K10D Special Edition, K20D, K7, K5, K5 Silver ... all on the first day when they arrived here in SG, some even got before they reached store shelves :cool:

Can't do this anymore, not within the next 6 years. Sigh...

No leh. I got the K5IIs body for $1558. I check my receipt and its correct.

You got K5 IIs body at $1588 right ? The K5 II + 18-55 is also at $1588,
so, K5IIs body not same price as K5 II body.

If don't want to wait just set the RAW file to DNG...:bsmilie:

haaaa dumb dumb me..... :embrass::bsmilie:

But really... need to shoot in RAW/DNG.... veri good....

You got K5 IIs body at $1588 right ? The K5 II + 18-55 is also at $1588,
so, K5IIs body not same price as K5 II body.

Nopes. Its $1558. I might have seen wrongly about the K5IIs and K5II having the same price. :confused:

Nopes. Its $1558. I might have seen wrongly about the K5IIs and K5II having the same price. :confused:

Sorry, I shoot bird eye, you must be right as you got receipt , $1558.:embrass:

I bet we are gonna see a lot K5 selling for sub 700 or even 600 plus range very soon... Sad, but good for whoever picking them up.

I bet we are gonna see a lot K5 selling for sub 700 or even 600 plus range very soon... Sad, but good for whoever picking them up.

I can't believe someone is selling K5 at $700 while a much more aged D90 goes for about the same price and sometimes higher. :(
Pretty sad, but to each his own...

fengwei said:

I keeping mine...silver edition with silver 40xs just bought it this yr july. Will use both k5 and k5iis...one for ultra wide lens and the other tele lens ;p

I keeping mine...silver edition with silver 40xs just bought it this yr july. Will use both k5 and k5iis...one for ultra wide lens and the other tele lens ;p

rich man . hahaha :p

I can't believe someone is selling K5 at $700 while a much more aged D90 goes for about the same price and sometimes higher. :(
Pretty sad, but to each his own...

D90 for more than K5? Oh well, whoever bought the D90 over a K5, they just don't know what they've missed.

Good for you. But hope you'd keep them for long ;)

Should I wait for the Expo or hoot now? Decision.....

Supersimon27 said:
rich man . hahaha :p

Hahaha am not rich la just happen to sold off some stuff and bought the k5iis...cheers

fengwei said:
Good for you. But hope you'd keep them for long ;)

Hahaa i know what u mean ;p...will try my best bro fw cheers

Lightbulb said:
Should I wait for the Expo or hoot now? Decision.....[/QUOTE

Go for it....follow ur heart bro

D90 for more than K5? Oh well, whoever bought the D90 over a K5, they just don't know what they've missed.

how about D300 / D300S to K5??? Was initially wanting to go that route.... kekeke....