• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Razor in the sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheels

Nov 17, 2002
LONG KAO
photo.rogerdeng.com
Great shot! :)

I would sure love to have a picture like this in my portfolio of pictures to keep and appreciate.

I can't visualise the legs though but who cares, the wings and pose of the bird does it for me liao. :)

Garion

Nov 26, 2002
West side of S'pore
Visit site
Wow. Yet another fantastic capture from you. Love the backlighting effect through its wing feathers. :thumbsup: The bee-eater is a swift and agile flier, and furthermore its not large, which makes it all the more astounding that you manage to catch it perfectly poised in mid-air.

Well done!

Thank you chngpe01, Caussway, wheels, wkcheah, Paul_Yeo, Garion, Fred and skfoo for your kind input and comments.

I am humbled by some of your kind gestures/comments but like most of us here, I am still learning with each shot I take and I sincerely hope that by sharing our works, we will be able to learn more from one another. Thank you again everyone ;)

To Paul: I employed a combination of anticipation and minute manual focusing to track my target. Due to the sheer speed these birds are travelling, it will be easiler this way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom