Razor in the sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore / Taiwan
www.myviewfinder.net
The unquestioned grace of bee-eaters in flight, cutting through the air like razors in the sky …

10jun04-beflight-00.jpg

For your comments and viewing pleasure :)

nice... for a moment i thought u were taking a airplane in midflight... hehe...

Great shot! :)

I would sure love to have a picture like this in my portfolio of pictures to keep and appreciate.

I can't visualise the legs though but who cares, the wings and pose of the bird does it for me liao. :)

Wow. Yet another fantastic capture from you. Love the backlighting effect through its wing feathers. :thumbsup: The bee-eater is a swift and agile flier, and furthermore its not large, which makes it all the more astounding that you manage to catch it perfectly poised in mid-air.

Well done!

Ha! Bee-eter in flight. Well done! ;)

Thank you chngpe01, Caussway, wheels, wkcheah, Paul_Yeo, Garion, Fred and skfoo for your kind input and comments.

I am humbled by some of your kind gestures/comments but like most of us here, I am still learning with each shot I take and I sincerely hope that by sharing our works, we will be able to learn more from one another. Thank you again everyone ;)

To Paul: I employed a combination of anticipation and minute manual focusing to track my target. Due to the sheer speed these birds are travelling, it will be easiler this way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.