Raynox 150 for Fz8

Status
Not open for further replies.

verityshu

Sep 2, 2007
Sengkang
I'm looking for a Raynox 150 for my FZ8. I know there's a Raynox 250 out but I prefer 150 because I heard the DoF for 150 is better (true/false??)

Don't seem to have any luck when I called up a few shops to enquire so does anyone happen to know where I can buy one? And how much would it be?

Thanks!

do define what is "better" DOF? I only know DOF is either shallow or not, dono anything about better DOF

do define what is "better" DOF? I only know DOF is either shallow or not, dono anything about better DOF

As in I prefer a more out of focus DoF. That is what I like so that is what I define as 'better' for myself. I wish for a more and higher defocused DoF.

As in I prefer a more out of focus DoF. That is what I like so that is what I define as 'better' for myself. I wish for a more and higher defocused DoF.
so you looking for a lesser infocused area? if so you sld look at the one with higher magnification (diopter), higher diopter enable you to focus much close but at the same time you will not be able to focus on object that are further away.
Having said all that, if you tried a dcr250 before, at 12x zoom and closest focusing, the in-focus area is only about a mm or 2 which makes focusing extremely difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.