Random Thread Season 24 - Forever and More.....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
chinese schools yes, quite common actually. my sch had for a few years i think. not sure abt this year.

my old neighbourhood, the bukithoswee CC and kimseng CC used to organise mooncake fes walks. miss those days as a kid.

chinese schools yes, quite common actually. my sch had for a few years i think. not sure abt this year.

my old neighbourhood, the bukithoswee CC and kimseng CC used to organise mooncake fes walks. miss those days as a kid.

Yes. One red bean mooncake for each student to take home.

Sure missed those days..

Sure missed those days..

My school gave us this:

CutestFood_com_cute_moon_cakes_71.jpg

The one that I've more impression is
pigbiscuit2.jpg

i used to call tat 浸猪笼

I forgot what I used to called it, but something 猪笼

that's also a memorable food from my childhood days... they are still available?
I think it is still available, probably around those kopi house store or those under HDBs. But don't expect to see them in breadtalk or those of the same "class".

I forgot what I used to called it, but something 猪笼

I think it is still available, probably around those kopi house store or those under HDBs. But don't expect to see them in breadtalk or those of the same "class".

thanks!

i prefer the traditional ones

If I'm not mistaken, you can only find these more common during festive seasons like Mid-Autumn Festival

SkyStrike said:

I bought the piglet biscuits from breadtalk and fourleaves before! :bsmilie: I love those.

Random mooncake and tea drinking party!! :bsmilie:

7pm Monday, meet at the Chinese garden.

I'll bring moon cakes. Someone please offer to bring tea!!

1.bonrya

bonrya said:
I bought the piglet biscuits from breadtalk and fourleaves before! :bsmilie: I love those.

Random mooncake and tea drinking party!! :bsmilie:

7pm Monday, meet at the Chinese garden.

I'll bring moon cakes. Someone please offer to bring tea!!

1.bonrya

Is this the same one as Sion? Then who bringing the nurses??

btw chinese garden must pay money hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.