RAM upgrade on laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
yanyewkay said:
better do you research properly before buying. I also wanted to upgrade from 512 to 1gb. Went to 2 shops and they both quoted my ~$145.. so i just went in a get it. Next day, I went back to office and proudly told around I now have 1gb in my laptop.

"How much?"
"$145"
"Why so ex? now only ~$45 per stick of 512"
:faint: <-me
Eh?... per stick of 512 PC-333 laptop ram still going for around 97 bucks lar... where got 45?... ur friends thinking of Desktop ram izzit..?

RuthBaby said:
tt day i went to sls to repair my laptop fan coil, e boss says upgrade to 1 gig maybe need 150+++
:(
im using 512 already. or u wan buy over?
lolz!!!

den i can top up!
hahaha

hey ur 512 is wat kind one ??

mine is this ... is urs compatitable to mine? if so i like to try it on my laptop and if can work i willl get it from u ...
IMG_4142.JPG

arghhh forget it ... was told that my laptop's max capacity is (128+256) = 384mb ...

now gotta look for 256mb ram ...

:(

anyone know the cost of 512 and 1gb for mac powerbook g4? and where is the best place to get it?

RossChang said:
Eh?... per stick of 512 PC-333 laptop ram still going for around 97 bucks lar... where got 45?... ur friends thinking of Desktop ram izzit..?
:dunno: maybe.. but never mind liao.. pay liao dun think so much already :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.