Questions on Digi-Cabi

Status
Not open for further replies.
jus have a small problem...see if u guys can help
I have a DB-036 however i can only achieve 50%RH with the knob turned fully clockwise LO... around 4pm position

is it normal? pls advise... really dread that it's malfunctioning...

I have a DB-036 however i can only achieve 50%RH with the knob turned fully clockwise LO... around 4pm position

Just bought? if newly bought, let it stabilise for a wk or so.

oh.. i unscrew from the free DIGI box that come with the purchase of the 60L DIGICABI.Since i have no use for the box, and the hydrometer can be easily removed. I paste it beside the digital. kekeke

DSC_1323.jpg

how did u paste it? can take a back picture? very nicely done

Just brought a AD-050, inserted the battery and power up. But no display, any advise? :dunno:

Did you remove the little plastic that separate the battery from the contact points?

Did you remove the little plastic that separate the battery from the contact points?
Have checked, there is no plastic that separate battery with contact point. Probably the LCD display is faulty.

If you try another fresh battery and it's still like that, then there's no other choice but to ask for a replacement. Good luck.

manage to replace the faulty unit with a good one. Should be working good. :)

did u all send the warranty card over to digi hub? the good is delivered to me today even though i bought it on last saturday (14/4/07) but the warranty card stated has to be mailed back to them within 7 days from the date of purchase. Worst still, the warranty card does not have the dealer stamp

did u all send the warranty card over to digi hub? the good is delivered to me today even though i bought it on last saturday (14/4/07) but the warranty card stated has to be mailed back to them within 7 days from the date of purchase. Worst still, the warranty card does not have the dealer stamp
Make use of the receipt. Did you get the receipt when you pay the dry cab? Don't you?

Regards,
Arto

I keep both receipt and warranty card in the dry box itself so it wont get lost!

Just bought? if newly bought, let it stabilise for a wk or so.

When you say let the newly bought cabinet sabilise for a week or so, is the cabinet suppose to be empty and at what setting?

I read thru the thread, pretty confused over the starting setting. Just bought one last week and I'm new to this. Thanks

Same problem... will take the advise and let it stabilize for a week.

Hi

I have a D80, 4 lenses (Tamron 17-50, Sigma 70-300, Nikon 50mm, Tokina 100mm) and a SB400 flash.

Is the 30 litre Digi Cabi sufficient for my gears?

Thanks.

Hi

I have a D80, 4 lenses (Tamron 17-50, Sigma 70-300, Nikon 50mm, Tokina 100mm) and a SB400 flash.

Is the 30 litre Digi Cabi sufficient for my gears?

Thanks.

Im using this : DB36 (30L) Digital Display Analog Control 2 trays

I can only use 1 of the racks only. Sigma 70-300 quite bulky just like my tamron lens which makes me remove e 2nd tray. It should be enough but difficult to access the things kept inside. :sweatsm: It's better for you to go take a look at the size of the cabinet.

Im using this : DB36 (30L) Digital Display Analog Control 2 trays

I can only use 1 of the racks only. Sigma 70-300 quite bulky just like my tamron lens which makes me remove e 2nd tray. It should be enough but difficult to access the things kept inside. :sweatsm: It's better for you to go take a look at the size of the cabinet.

thanks for your reply...think i will get the 50L then :)

juz for everybody's info:bsmilie:
drycabi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.