Questions about Fisheye 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartsinmotion

Nov 5, 2007
Singapore
abcdefglynis.tumblr.com
Hello!
Fisheye 2 got flash function, right? But when I take photos, it does not have any flash. Thus all photos taken indoors were not developed at all :( How how how! Help me please! TIA!

Anyway, I'm really thankful to Zul who rented the camera to me :)
P/s: If you're reading this, please contact me soon regarding our meet up!!

Easiest Check would be the battery life. Change a set of batteries...
If a fresh set of batteries don't do the job. The inbuilt flash is most probably dead.
Which isn't a bad thing. Most of the time the inbuilt flash tends to casts a shadow of the lens on the subject.
If you have an external flash, try attaching it to the hotshoe to test if it fires

i accidentally spoilt my flash and my indoors photos can't be developed at all... any ideas to revive my fish eye back?

Hey guys,

Any idea where to buy the fisheye 2? Please help :)

Easiest Check would be the battery life. Change a set of batteries...
If a fresh set of batteries don't do the job. The inbuilt flash is most probably dead.
Which isn't a bad thing. Most of the time the inbuilt flash tends to casts a shadow of the lens on the subject.
If you have an external flash, try attaching it to the hotshoe to test if it fires

Okay I'll try that. Thanks a lot!

Did you charge the flash?

Charge the flash? How do I do that?

Hey guys,

You can get it at Fredflare :)

You can get it at Fredflare :)

Ermm how do you order from Fredflare? They do not ship internationally unless you sign up for the US mail thingy, which cost a monthly subscription fee. :confused: Some of the things at Fredflare looks totally wacky and I want them! :devil:

Charging flash in the FishEye 2 - it is in the manual. Assuming you got the silver version (since that is the one I have and hence the only one I know how to use :bsmilie:) the switch to charge the flash is on the front of the camera, on the same side as the flash but at the bottom. You have to charge the flash before it will go off by pushing the switch to the other side - you'll hear a whining sound, that is the flash charging.

Fredflare - join one of the sprees at Livejournal. Or get it sent to you by vpost.

Hey guys,

can get it in singapore, one of the places is at this camera shop at peninsular plaza... the one next to funan. go into the building frm the small side door at spinelli, the shop is on your left. there's another place at liang seah st too... for more places, go to lomographyasia, and look at the list of vendors that sells lomos.. dun go to basher at bras brasah as there dun give you any warranty

Ermm how do you order from Fredflare? They do not ship internationally unless you sign up for the US mail thingy, which cost a monthly subscription fee. :confused: Some of the things at Fredflare looks totally wacky and I want them! :devil:

Join Fredflare sprees! Try searching in Livejournal communities.
http://community.livejournal.com/filmsg opens Lomography sprees. So you can try. Else you can look for Khloee. She opens Holga spree, Lomo spree, Fredflare spree & other apparel sprees.
Else you can get it at inQbox as well :)

This is a long shot, but if you know anyone who's going to HK ask them to get it for you! The last time I saw it in IFC mall it was only for 70 plus Sing dollars! My boyf got it for me for 130 at Page One so when we saw it in HK we were a bit :sweat: ....

do u know where to buy the flash for fisheye 2 in singapore ? and where to buy it ? thx

you can get it from Basheer graphics, level 3 or 4 in bras besah complex, or Ruby photo.
But I'd go for basheer over ruby anytime.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.