Question on weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
kiwi2 said:
This sounds weird.. But I admire you guys who can put on so easily... Serious, i'm not making fun or watever!

For me, I can eat all the fried and unhealthy stuffs.. But my weight will be pretty consistent. But of cos, I'd feel lousy.. So I do eat healthily where possible but gaining isn't easy for me. Even if I do, after I exercise a little, I will slim down fast.

Anyway, I'm neither under or over weight. Just wish to be bigger.. more muscular actually! :bsmilie:

I suppose genetics play a pretty big role too.

www.skinnyguy.net ..
he will tell u genetics is bull **** .. :bsmilie:

Walked the full 9km without stop :sweat: not yet situps....till will do only 35+ tonight liao.

Ate boiled carrots, broccoli and one fried mackerel with rice for dinner. yes, a bowl of spring onion soup with one wanton. :rolleyes:

Mentally feel really good, coz can managed the full distance.....maybe I should put 50lbs backpack with a SLR while walking on treadmill soon :bsmilie: :devil:

Benign said:
Walked the full 9km without stop :sweat: not yet situps....till will do only 35+ tonight liao.

Ate boiled carrots, broccoli and one fried mackerel with rice for dinner. yes, a bowl of spring onion soup with one wanton. :rolleyes:

Mentally feel really good, coz can managed the full distance.....maybe I should put 50lbs backpack with a SLR while walking on treadmill soon :bsmilie: :devil:

Did you caculate how many calorie u have intake? Last night i ate 3 pcs of sushi and a glass of unsweeten soya milk as dinner. Then midnight at 1am my stomach was screaming,, woke up took a coco drink ;(

Did you caculate how many calorie u have intake? Last night i ate 3 pcs of sushi and a glass of unsweeten soya milk as dinner. Then midnight at 1am my stomach was screaming,, woke up took a coco drink

I dun care liao. As long as the bathroom scale is steady and dropping :bsmilie:

ic ic .. i got to die die slim down 3kg.

Last night, when i unpack the luggage from bangkok. Then i realised there are 6 skirts i cannot wear!!!!.. got to slim down for them ;<

ParkertR said:
wah :X hmmm want me to bring back to bkk change bigger size? :p im going back to thailand on sunday

are u serious :O..
help me buy things :p

Hola! Losing weight is ain't easy but it is possible to do it with excersice & diet. Since you have been walking, y doncha start to pick up a tempo & do the jog? You must do at least 30mins cos fat takes longer time to burn. Anything less than 30mins will just burn the carbohydrates. By doing sit-ups alone will never trim those lovehandles, it will just strengthen those midsection, you still need to sweat it out by doing cardiovascular excersice. It benefit your heart as well to make it stronger to pump all those oxygen & blood to the rest part of ur body.
If you can do these everyday that would be great!! Get a proper pair of shoes.
As for your diet, please eat 3 meals a day. Not late dinner. Hit your dinner latest by 7pmplus.
Try the low cardo diet. It works for me so far & I hope this will help you. Take care & be well

juLi said:
Hola! Losing weight is ain't easy but it is possible to do it with excersice & diet. Since you have been walking, y doncha start to pick up a tempo & do the jog? You must do at least 30mins cos fat takes longer time to burn. Anything less than 30mins will just burn the carbohydrates. By doing sit-ups alone will never trim those lovehandles, it will just strengthen those midsection, you still need to sweat it out by doing cardiovascular excersice. It benefit your heart as well to make it stronger to pump all those oxygen & blood to the rest part of ur body.
As for your diet, please eat 3 meals a day. Not late dinner. Hit your dinner latest by 7pmplus.
Try the low cardo diet. It works for me so far & I hope this will help you. Take care & be well

Agree totally... :thumbsup:

juLi said:

So fierce ;<... i am trying ma..

Ate plain rice with hainan chicken ....then kopi with biscuits and slice of cheddar cheese....a bowl of seaweed salted egg soup as well........Walked to the post office and back 1km.

:sweat:
Die also must die by the treadmill these days....

Benign said:
Ate plain rice with hainan chicken ....then kopi with biscuits and slice of cheddar cheese....a bowl of seaweed salted egg soup as well........Walked to the post office and back 1km.

Sound quite alot leh. I ate Chicken porriage (brown rice) with Steam Brocoli and beans.. then a glass of skim milk ^^ and a little pc of chocolate. now chewing a honey sweet.. ^^ ..

Benign said:

ur still not there ..
try harder ....

Haze said:
Sound quite alot leh. I ate Chicken porriage (brown rice) with Steam Brocoli and beans.. then a glass of skim milk ^^ and a little pc of chocolate. now chewing a honey sweet.. ^^ ..

brown rice:thumbsup: jai you!;)

hehe ya lor.. now eating fiber bar ^^

Haze said:
hehe ya lor.. now eating fiber bar ^^

Haze... dont mind me saying this. dont take any of those fibre bar anymore.
unless you work out 24/7, few hrs every section, else you'll gain more weight.
those are substitutes when you totally skip your meals.
one fact you must know, those nutritional bars are heaty and it's bad news for your skin.

think organise a mass workout for everybody around here, bring a big lens like 70-200 F2.8 for beginner or 50-500 for those intermediate or 300-800 or those big 300,400,600 primes.. den do stretching, situp, lifting... etc...

Finished 9km walk.....ate a bowl of plain rice only with two pieces of skinless chicken, boiled brussel sprouts, broccoli, carrots with 2 bowls of seaweed soup again....but ate alot of chilli :bsmilie:

I think I consumed about 1600 calories a day less the 500 calories on the treadmill....approx 1100 calories intake should be alrite lor. :sweat:

furrycake said:
Haze... dont mind me saying this. dont take any of those fibre bar anymore.
unless you work out 24/7, few hrs every section, else you'll gain more weight.
those are substitutes when you totally skip your meals.
one fact you must know, those nutritional bars are heaty and it's bad news for your skin.

Oh is it!! thank you for telling me. I thought is good for health. the fiber bar i ate is those uncle toby breakfast bar :O.. left two.. better give to my husband!

Benign said:
Finished 9km walk.....ate a bowl of plain rice only with two pieces of skinless chicken, boiled brussel sprouts, broccoli, carrots with 2 bowls of seaweed soup again....but ate alot of chilli :bsmilie:

I think I consumed about 1600 calories a day less the 500 calories on the treadmill....approx 1100 calories intake should be alrite lor. :sweat:

wow i envy you. today i did nto jog.. so lazy.. shoulder pain liao...

Status
Not open for further replies.