Question on FL-40 with C-5050

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jinsen

May I know what the advantages of using FL-40 flash with my C-5050 over those third party flash like Metz 32M3.

Does the flash support other camera as well if I happen to make a switch to the successor of S602??

Thanks

besides being more expensive and maybe look better, there's no advantage assuming Metz could implement the SCA adaptor that supports all the TTL functions.

doubt you could use the FL-40 on other cameras, unless the flash has automatic modes.

Hello I had checked MetZ webpage, most of their flashes don't support Olympu shotshoe (no adaptor).

Is there any SCA adaptor for OLYMPUS digital cam if i want to use METZ flash with my OYMPUS C5050?

Pls help me as i am desperate in getting a universal flash that can be use with other camera too.

Got an equote from CP.
SCA 3202 Adaptor for Olympus Hot shoe @ $110
Metz 32 MZ-3 @ $229.

Want to buy together ?
Maybe got more discount !

My mobile - 94558360

Regards,
Yeo

Originally posted by SkyWalker
Got an equote from CP.
SCA 3202 Adaptor for Olympus Hot shoe @ $110
Metz 32 MZ-3 @ $229.

Want to buy together ?
Maybe got more discount !

My mobile - 94558360

Regards,
Yeo

I just call CP photo, he suggest maybe I can buy 44MZ2 + OLYMPUS adaptor(got to wait for few weeks) at a total price of $450. But exposure accuracy result might not be as accurate as compare to FL-40.

Sure! I would be interested. Just let me know when you would be buying. Or sms me at 97654328

This saturday morning is that ok for u ?

Saturday too fast leh.

I still haven't decide which flash is best for me. very confuse.

As for 32MZ3, it look very bulky.

Unless CP is offering FL-40 cheap as a package when buying together with you.

FYI. CP quote FL-40 at $600 inc GST this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.