question> Dry-Cabinet or Dry-Box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, all got their own points, but to me i will have fun with my own dry box first..

in earlier time, photographer doesn't need a dry cabinet too..

Bought a 40L, then 80L, then 100L! And now thinking of another 100L! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

whoah how much stuff you got man?

i exanded from 30 to 50L within a week. haha.
dry cabinets are much much better. bigger, convenient, nicer. haha.

people always do things in fear.. buy a lot of camera gears to invest in a habit, then worry about the maintenance..then quickly get a cabinet..worry small may not enough..so get a big cabinet..worry analog meter may not be stable, so get a more expensive digital meter..then after one year..lose the steam of taking photo..selling off the lense..leave with empty cabinet..and sell off the cabinet too.

whoah how much stuff you got man?

i exanded from 30 to 50L within a week. haha.
dry cabinets are much much better. bigger, convenient, nicer. haha.

Oh, you dun wan to know! :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

You upgraded within a week, so you should understand! ;)

Which is why I took the plunge and got a 80l the first time... hehehe :bsmilie:

Still got room for exapnsion... hehe

Which is why I took the plunge and got a 80l the first time... hehehe :bsmilie:

Still got room for exapnsion... hehe

:thumbsup: on you! But I tot that a 80L was enuff for me......I was wrong! :cry:
:lovegrin: :lovegrin:

Im using Tolihan dry cabi 902G-AX. Bought in 20/01/95 from Tithes marketing.
So far very happy with it ( never spolit ) coming close to 12 years in another 7 days. :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry forgotten now feb, so dry cabi is already 12 years old.

ok, all got their own points, but to me i will have fun with my own dry box first..

Long time ago, ppl don't need E-Mails too. Come on lah.

How can you be sure about it? It is probably because 'in earlier time' the technology for dry cabinet is not as good as now. I am sure 'in earlier time' photographer will buy dry cabinet if available.

Regards,
Arto.

Oh you will have no more fun if 'carcinogen' blue silica gel harm you. I am sure about it.

In case you don't know what is carcinogen, it is cancer caused agent. Don't play play... :nono: .

Regards,
Arto.

Status
Not open for further replies.