WTSell: Lens - Sony FE 12-24mm F4 and Nisi Filter Kit, near mint condition, Full Box & Receipt

Status
Not open for further replies.

mncsnap

Feb 5, 2009
Singapore
www.moluminary.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Sony

Short Description: FE 12-24mm F4 & Nisi Filter Kit, near mint condition, Full Box & Receipt

Price (S$): 1700

Detailed Description:
Selling my Sony FE 12-24 mm F4 G Lens with NiSi 150mm Complete Filter Kit that includes the Filter Holder, Circular Polariser, ND64 (1.8) and ND1000 (3.0) Filters and the Pouch. Filter Holder Supports extended stacking of 1 Circular Polariser and 2 Square Filters.

First owner and had been with me for few years, but because of my limited time, I didn't get to use this kit much.
Local set out of warranty, and full box and the receipt will be provided.
No issues with the Kit and everything will be provided including the boxes and receipts.

Apart from Birding, I don't get to do any other type of photography much, therefore the Lens had been idling in the Dry box. I'm also open to reasonable offers from anyone genuinely interested. BTW, with this Kit you can go out shoot City and Landscapes without having to add any additional gear.

Viewing at Block 294A, Compassvale Crescent, Senkang and I will try my best to accommodate a convenient time for the Buyer as much as possible. No obligation to buy upon viewing, unless the Buyer is fully satisfied.

I'm a regular seller in the forum, therefore you may search for my previous ads for reference.

Please contact me via Whatsapp so I could share pics.

Thank you.

Condition of Item(s): 10

Name: Mohamed

Phone Number:
9Zero62Zero111

Status
Not open for further replies.