Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowerpot99

Feb 22, 2005
north
Anyone know Y I cannot view photo that are posted from CS gallery? It just show a CS gallery logo instead of pic. Sorry if this is a FAQ just show me the tread will do tks.

it could be your firewall that is blocking the images .. and if you have an anti virus or the internet security.. you must set the parenting control to off. maybe can work

Luval said:
it could be your firewall that is blocking the images .. and if you have an anti virus or the internet security.. you must set the parenting control to off. maybe can work
Thanks for your suggestion I disabled my firewall but it still does not work. Any other ways or anyone with same problem? Using win xp

I remember there is a thread about this... i encounter this problem too until i did the following steps.

1) Add gallery.clubsnap.com and gallery.clubsnap.org under the privacy for IE and other Firewall (Norton Internet Security etc)
2) Type : http://forums.clubsnap.org/index.php?referrerid=18184

It should work now :)

Just press ctrl-F5 or shift-crtl-R will do.

Mmm tried both methods by ESPN and Kitkat.Tks for the suggestion. Still cannot work... Tried the cltr F5 seems to work awhile but the photo never load, only black black then CS gallery come out again. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.