Pulau Ubin Outing < >

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this was what the sentry saw the whole night eh :)

1505357825_f9b87aed31_o.jpg

hey, i tried taking this fm my tent, bt din get it rite. nice pic!

Well what can I say about this wonderful outing? It was awesome!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I wanna thank Kelvin aka USM for organising this outing and thanks to every one who participated. I got to know more new friends - Kelvin, Leon, Stan, Alan, Jack, JL, Jane, Wendy, Vivian, Zuquan, and 2 more guys who were walking last in the group, I didn't get their names. There were 26 of us and yeah it was a big group. A whole of us was walking in the dark forest from location to location. It was exhausting but fun. I'll definitely go back to the island for more night/nocturne photography.

As for posting my photographs, guess I'll be the last person to do so as I use film. So I need some time to get them scanned. Cheers! :)

btw, martin rite, after the self intro, i juz cant rem everyone's nick. stan's nick is stangetz? hw abt vivian's?

I wanted to gather everyone to the camp fire for a self introduction session so that everyone will know each other. However, everyone seemed to be very occupied, so this program did not materialise. :(

I wanted to gather everyone to the camp fire for a self introduction session so that everyone will know each other. However, everyone seemed to be very occupied, so this program did not materialise. :(

No worries bro! Next outing, you can get it done at the meeting point once everyone arrived. Just my 2-cents worth of suggestion. BTW I'll be looking forward to our group foto. Oh yes one more thing, where can I get the group foto for the sisters Island outing? :)

PulauUbin_0067-1.jpg

PulauUbin_0073-1.jpg

PulauUbin_0120.jpg

PulauUbin_0140.jpg

So near, yet so far.

PulauUbin_0142-1.jpg

For group photo and other doucmentory photos, please refer to here.

I got to know more new friends - Kelvin, Leon, Stan, Alan, Jack, JL, Jane, Wendy, Vivian, Zuquan, and 2 more guys who were walking last in the group, I didn't get their names.

One is Rumplestiltskin aka Ronnie and another is Ministry Of Education, which is me:sticktong

Nice to learn your light painting tech...

For group photo and other doucmentory photos, please refer to here.

Bro... can't reach to that link le...even after registered to the forum..still can't access....

Sharing a different point of view, else this thread will be flooded with the 'U.B.I.N' nightshots. Hahaha!
Thanks Martin for sharing on night photography, got a little bit addicted now.
Too bad no chance to do the stars. Abit too much light pollution too..., forgot bout IR too...

DSC_7086.jpg

DSC_7090.jpg

DSC_7122.jpg

DSC_7139.jpg

DSC_7141.jpg

wow, you are really fast my picks are these, especially the wooden house one, damn swee
Thanks. Still learning from Martin & Stan.
Must post yours ok?

tat shadow shadow's my head meh?
wah, everyone postin nice pics, i shy leh, haha...
JL, it had better be the shadow of your head....else i start getting worried cos i heard chinese opera music while at the hut

Hey Leon! Great shots you got! :thumbsup:

Yeah I think the young lady who did the alphabet 'B' is called Jane, a school teacher, if I got it correctly. :)
Thanks! Lots to learn from you.
Ahh....Jane. That explains why everyone commented the handwriting was very nice & consistent!

My head is still spinning after doing sentry duty for the whole night to ensure the safety of everyone. I am amazed that I can still stay awake for the whole night. :sweat:

Despite some hiccups, everyone is back in one piece. ;p
Thanks for the great outing & leadership.
Would it be possible to put names or nick to the group photo?

HiHi all, glad to know u all. This is Jane, just signed up the forum... nice pictures u all have posted... the spider looked scary up close!

Thanks for organizing this trip USM. Thanks for helping to carry my tripod too... hehe, saved its life.

is it ok to post pics of people here? hehe i have them cooking at fire place.:D i think have to ask consent from Wendy and the Lightman (dunno who is he, but he is cooking hot dogs)

I posted my photos here

Heres my catch of ubin :D thanks for the outting

DSC_0139a.jpg

DSC_0132a.jpg

DSC_0164a.jpg

Sharing a different point of view, else this thread will be flooded with the 'U.B.I.N' nightshots. Hahaha!
Thanks Martin for sharing on night photography, got a little bit addicted now.
Too bad no chance to do the stars. Abit too much light pollution too..., forgot bout IR too...

DSC_7086.jpg

DSC_7090.jpg

DSC_7122.jpg

DSC_7139.jpg

DSC_7141.jpg

Nice fotos u got there, Stan. #1 's color is nice. #4 & 5 seems too cool on the color cast. You might wanna try Photoshop's Photo Filter, in which u can select the warm-up filter to give yr morning fotos more warmth.

Scary le.. how come .. 1 of the shadow is very tall ah???:sweat:

Leon heard sth from old house... USM saw 4 person passed by .....
We should come out a complete ghost story ... any of you have some special things to share??? :bsmilie:

Scary le.. how come .. 1 of the shadow is very tall ah???:sweat:

Leon heard sth from old house... USM saw 4 person passed by .....
We should come out a complete ghost story ... any of you have some special things to share??? :bsmilie:

haha, i have 2 agree, quite spooky to walk in ubin at nite :D

haha, i have 2 agree, quite spooky to walk in ubin at nite :D

not when there is a platoon size doing a full battle order road march!!! :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.