Pulau Ubin Invasion on 12th Feb 2005 by Lumixer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
theITguy said:
Made up my mind liao, the 055CL/055Pro. Now is the ballhead/panhead issue. I do not really like ballhead leh, like too hard to adjust. Seems like I prefer panhead more. Then also waiting for my 100mm to be sold then can buy. Or James want to sell his cheaply to me? ;p

Christopher

*cough* cheaply *cough* hahahaa.... I bought the 055proB legs for $180 leh haha... But i am currently looking at some Gitzos... Still cannot decide whether want to sell or not.

icarus said:
*cough* cheaply *cough* hahahaa.... I bought the 055proB legs for $180 leh haha... But i am currently looking at some Gitzos... Still cannot decide whether want to sell or not.

Aiyo, my cheaply is 10-15% off retail price lah, you scare liao mah? :bsmilie:

Anyway, I am having a slide users gathering tmr, anyone wants to come? ;)

sunkist said:
so how cheap is ur tripod. My gf gotten me one very "unstable" nikon yellow color tripod. Look rather cute sia!

Got mine for only $65. Relatively stable and light (which is most important for me). But of course can't hold a candle against the heavy duty ones like Manfrotto. Carbon fiber tripods, altough light and stable, are way too expensive. I've got other more useful items on my wish list. ;)

Wah... u all very the 损友 lehz...

I am still using the 39.90 tripod from carrfour... pretty good oso... haaa... cost effective... somemore can go up to 1.7m...

file0001302.gif

file0001323.jpg

hehe.. interested liao ah...

Which is pan head?
im actually looking at this:
file0006080.gif

hehe. Jerry is holding this :sweatsm:

Hong Jia said:
Wah... u all very the 损友 lehz...

I am still using the 39.90 tripod from carrfour... pretty good oso... haaa... cost effective... somemore can go up to 1.7m...

If I really 损友 I make you buy SLR + use Prime Lens liao :cool:

theITguy said:
If I really 损友 I make you buy SLR + use Prime Lens liao :cool:

Thats really 损友 of all! :bsmilie:
Itguy, so when u getting ur tripod? :think:

Josh... u and chris can go together then can bargain hard hard together... heee...

Hmmm... I have to sell my len tmr first, then only I got the money to buy my tripod + monopod (for my sister) and filters (67mm CP, Grad ND, Warm). Think the Grad ND and Warm already $100+/- liao, add the CP $200++, oh yeah B+W brand mah :eek:

Damn, dunno how much my sister willing to pay for the tripod. She just want something real cheap + support her SLR w/ len and flash..... so demanding :confused:

James, WRU???? lai lai sell cheap cheap your 055ProB :cool: j/k

theITguy said:
Hmmm... I have to sell my len tmr first, then only I got the money to buy my tripod + monopod (for my sister) and filters (67mm CP, Grad ND, Warm). Think the Grad ND and Warm already $100+/- liao, add the CP $200++, oh yeah B+W brand mah :eek:

Damn, dunno how much my sister willing to pay for the tripod. She just want something real cheap + support her SLR w/ len and flash..... so demanding :confused:

James, WRU???? lai lai sell cheap cheap your 055ProB :cool: j/k

hey me looking for tripot too...

when u guys going ??

mind if i tac along ?? :embrass:

Actually, I do not think there is much discount given loh, unless you are always buying stuff from them or you getting stuff that goes into the $1K mark for a start, say a 20D add a 24-70/2.8 add a 70-200/2.8 IS etc etc. I cannot even be bothered with asking for discount sometimes, like I am begging them. Not because I am rich or act rich, because I seldom buy expensive stuff from shops. So far the most expensive I pay for from a shop is the $550 FX2 and $470 EOS 33 SLR camera, the rest of my gear all 2nd hand.

If you guys really want I can send a combined E-Quote to them, let them know we are firm to buy the following stuff. You really need to go down and check the stuff first, see which one you like, ask for price, then we come back get E-Quote 2 days will get reply. But of course you do not sabo me and at the end of the day not buying, simply wanting to check the price lah. Then the next outing hor :kok:

Going down tmr, see if the 055Pro/CL really suits me or another tripod better value. PM with your contact by tmr morning 9am before I go out.

LOL. I wun be getting the tripod so early. I be getting the bag first. I had my tripod which still usable. I get the tripod in near future. Too soon for me now. Hehehe

Tmr im working leh... though i wish to go bio bio... :bsmilie:

josho said:
LOL. I wun be getting the tripod so early. I be getting the bag first. I had my tripod which still usable. I get the tripod in near future. Too soon for me now. Hehehe

Tmr im working leh... though i wish to go bio bio... :bsmilie:

seem like alot of u are spending big money on ur camera setup! :)

sunkist said:
seem like alot of u are spending big money on ur camera setup! :)

for the safe of my cam on the tripod and future investment, I think it could be very worth it. But not for now.. hehehe i wanna get WCON, and other accessories. Last item will be tripod.. but.. who knows :dunno:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

josho said:
for the safe of my cam on the tripod and future investment, I think it could be very worth it. But not for now.. hehehe i wanna get WCON, and other accessories. Last item will be tripod.. but.. who knows :dunno:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hey josh,

can let me know when u found out the price of WCON ?
he he heart itchy itchy also :bsmilie:

ivan said:
hey josh,

can let me know when u found out the price of WCON ?
he he heart itchy itchy also :bsmilie:

WCON 8B? hehehe... Im searching for that first koz im not in hurry to get. Im getting my CP first. hehe :thumbsup:

josho said:
WCON 8B? hehehe... Im searching for that first koz im not in hurry to get. Im getting my CP first. hehe :thumbsup:

he he same here, actually i m not in a hurry to get WCON too ... am looking for the CP now... by the way, wat thread size are you looking for ?

ivan said:
he he same here, actually i m not in a hurry to get WCON too ... am looking for the CP now... by the way, wat thread size are you looking for ?

lookin at 62mm. Had ordered from MS color but dunno is it in already or not. hehehe

BTW, Im getting HOYA CP, not Tokina CP though it made by TOKINA. :sweatsm:

how much huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.