PSP or DSL?

PSP or Nintendo DS Lite

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSP got those PS2 game? like silent hill?

PSP got Silent Hill:Origins.

DS got Castlevania - Portrait of Ruin ;)

i got DS, and i got a Castlevania games too..but haven't played yet as my brother had been more addicted to it ha. are you trying to say Castlevania is similar to silent hill?

the castlevania is still a 2d interface right? silent hill is more like an adventure game that u have to find out some secrets to advance..

am i right?

i got DS, and i got a Castlevania games too..but haven't played yet as my brother had been more addicted to it ha. are you trying to say Castlevania is similar to silent hill?

the castlevania is still a 2d interface right? silent hill is more like an adventure game that u have to find out some secrets to advance..

am i right?

Nah, I'm not comparing them cos they belong to totally different genres. :)
I like Silent Hill myself (I only played thru the original PS1 version and it was spooky).

i think silent hill kind game is very interesting..that you are like in a movie..

i look forward if the psp game is as good as on PS2, to me it means i can bring it everywhere.. and easier to play and finish the game.

psp has good graphics compared to D.S. somemore can play music, watch a short amine while on train.
VERY good if u are flying overseas.

On the other hand, D.S has tons of games.

btw, i do have a old psp to let go, pm if interested.

psp has good graphics compared to D.S. somemore can play music, watch a short amine while on train.
VERY good if u are flying overseas.

On the other hand, D.S has tons of games.

btw, i do have a old psp to let go, pm if interested.

Good one! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PSP games, graphics-wise are of cse better...
but DS lite is really gd for a-quick-game-of-mario-kart-while-lying-on-the-bed-before-you-sleep situations. ;)

Saw some screenshots of games in DS. Actually the graphics of DS not really that bad, just not as good PSP. ;p

anyone know what firmware version of PSP selling in Best Denki outlet? it seem like there are a lot PSP hack, even a GPS hack.. impressive.

Yes, you can use software like the DevHook. It tricks your psp into thinking the memory stick is the UMD.

then the next step is to download the games using BT into your memorystick then you can play. virtually unlimited games!

Better not talk about any kind of copy-protection-circumvention thing here as it's against the "Terms of Use #10".
Wait kena ban ;)

actually, hacking at your own risk.. anyone know what firmware version of PSP Best Denki is selling at?

actually let's put playing downloaded game aside, there are plenty of emulator and roms available online..so it is not surprise to get it, even a PDA can do that..

have anyone tried to use it as a GPS device? can it be done? or anyone use it as internet browser?

Im a happy PSP with custom firmware. To crack ur psp is at ur own risk as mentioned by other forum which they are the legal.

I do not have the luxury to play my PS 2 on tv for long hours. I only have while taking bus to work or home. Thats the only time I can play my fav game "The Godfather, Mob War". Rest of the time, shoot and music. Haha..

I think console is very subjective as depend what games you want to choose over, and that include the graphic as well. I dun mind DS if I got enough money. LOL.

I think shop always selling the latest firmware of PSP.

LENS - GPS wise, I dunno. But web browser, I had no problem. That include video as well.

Video wise, convert it to MP4 in order to watch.

For more sensitive issue, PM or rather start a group talk in another place. ;)

Im a happy PSP with custom firmware. To crack ur psp is at ur own risk as mentioned by other forum which they are the legal.

I do not have the luxury to play my PS 2 on tv for long hours. I only have while taking bus to work or home. Thats the only time I can play my fav game "The Godfather, Mob War". Rest of the time, shoot and music. Haha..

I think console is very subjective as depend what games you want to choose over, and that include the graphic as well. I dun mind DS if I got enough money. LOL.

I think shop always selling the latest firmware of PSP.

LENS - GPS wise, I dunno. But web browser, I had no problem. That include video as well.

Video wise, convert it to MP4 in order to watch.

For more sensitive issue, PM or rather start a group talk in another place. ;)

ok thanks for sharing. =) i have a PS2 and think don't really have time to play on tv always.

I should be getting DS Lite.... :) Any recommendation on where to get? Two titles that interest me now would be Animal crossing and Nintendogs.... Any comments? :)

I should be getting DS Lite.... :) Any recommendation on where to get? Two titles that interest me now would be Animal crossing and Nintendogs.... Any comments? :)

Can pay Gamescore (level 5 Funan) a visit. The people there are very very friendly, and the selection of DS titles are quite plentiful.

As for the titles, Nintendogs is actually quite old (released in the early 2nd quarter of 2005). Also, it is not actually a game... more like an interactive tool (like Electroplankton).

Animal crossings though is a superb title for the DS.

Can pay Gamescore (level 5 Funan) a visit. The people there are very very friendly, and the selection of DS titles are quite plentiful.

As for the titles, Nintendogs is actually quite old (released in the early 2nd quarter of 2005). Also, it is not actually a game... more like an interactive tool (like Electroplankton).

Animal crossings though is a superb title for the DS.

Thanks. I was quoted by a few shops near my place for $269 to $279 for a bundle with a selected title. Is it reasonable? Do you have the number of Gamescore? So far, animal crossing is unavailable in quite a number of shop.

I thought my wife would like Nintendogs, but she got tired of it after 10 minutes or so. The dogs are cute though.

Status
Not open for further replies.