Protection for camera in handbag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since its for inside handbag, might as well just go Daiso, get $2 laptop zipbag/pouch...

you can also use a normal bag filled with sponge/ some soft protection to absorb shock, and use a sock to cover over the lens if you are afraid of scratches

Am using the Lowepro Rezo TLZ20 to protect my camera when i put it inside my backpack. :)

I think TS is thinking of putting the camera inside her hand bag and bring it to work everyday, as and when take it out to snap a few photos along the way to work or home...

so need something proper looking, fast and easy to open it up and keeping.

another CSer has camera body pouches offer on Mass Sales, but it is suppose to use it without lens attached.

Or can just get the official leather pouch for the respective brands.

Hi, camera bag is too bulky for a usual working day.

Anyone can suggest a protection for a typical DSLR camera with lens?
I wanna put it in my bag.

I saw this http://www.pursesitter.com/purse-organizer/pursein.htm
But the partition still not good. Any better opinion (design)?

TIA :)
i remember you can use stuff like this, but i am not sure if you can get it in singapore, or if it is usable on dslr with lens.

but they're called camera wraps. maybe uncle catchlights knows more.. :dunno:

yea get a camera wrap.. ;)

camera wrap is make of neoprene, have velcro on the corners, so you can wrap your item in any shape as long the wrap is big enough, rather flexible.

Saw some of these available in stationery stores, you also can consider the Optech products, and any other similar products available it many major camera stores.

hope this help.

i use a beanie when i carry my backpack, it fits well, just nice! sometimes i'll wrap it with cloth first.the cloth not too thick if not it becomes too bulky.

The OpTech case is something i highly recommend. unfortunately, CP carries a limited selection of the DSLR pouches. you may need to order it from the US. i got mine from http://www.procameragear.com/. Hope this helps.

LOL I bought too many things over the internet I dont have to buy.

This thread is interesting for all these DIY cheapo, but probably gd enough, solutions...lol:)

I throw my DLSR in my normal slingbag and theres no defective marks on it! Probably because I take good care of my bag lol.

Any idea where to get domke inserts?

Status
Not open for further replies.