Prosumer Digital Cameras 2nd half-2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by lavenderlilz

no lah .... but what about ur misery? since u think of a new one every day and ur list is even longer than mine? hehehe :p

One suffer enough already. Anyway did u consider Oly c730? :D

erm no cos didn't hear of the model until i came here.

is it going to be more ex & better than the 602?

erm no cos didn't hear of the model until i came here.

is it going to be more ex & better than the 602?

Cheaper. As for the quality, not too sure.

Looks like it's a 3 horse race between the G2/G3, the Minolta 7hi and the E10, taking a combined 70% of the votes cast.

I'm pleasantly surprised that the S602 and the 5700 didn't get more votes. Had the impression that they were/are excellent cameras.

the only thing that might make me change my mind in the shop is if the grip is way too big for me.

One of the things that made me pick G3 over 602 was ze grip too. Quite thick and I guess if I shoot all day,will be quite tiring.
;)

None of the above. Waiting for my Canon 10D...:D

602z easily beats the G3 flat in terms of macro capabilities. pity it doesn't support ttl flash.

I have a G2 but played with a G3.

Have u seen the processing speed of the G3 DIGIC processor? It is fearsome man. So fast and incl write spd.

Also, the focus point is now free ranging. Wow!

CF is Fat32!! Can't wait for those xGB CF/MD to start appearing!! :)

Originally posted by Java_Guru
I have a G2 but played with a G3.

Have u seen the processing speed of the G3 DIGIC processor? It is fearsome man. So fast and incl write spd.

Also, the focus point is now free ranging. Wow!

CF is Fat32!! Can't wait for those xGB CF/MD to start appearing!! :)

I did not write the above!!!! help!!!!!...THERE IS A BUG IN THIS FORUM OR MY A/C KERNA HACKED!!

So much discussion on G3 and S602. But so many voted for 7hi, yet no discussion.

Is 7hi on another price range?

more or less, i guess just ask who owns a 602 lor..

it's value-for-money

that's what's MOST cameras are about these few days man.

if u feel G3 has an edge over 602, then a 602 user say cuz u paid more

if u feel 602 is beter, and cheaper, then a G3 user feel cheated.

or you noe what. " NO camera is greater without an experienced user"

buy a camera with your budget,break into your camera and create a relationship. NOW.

Hi,
what are the differences btw 602z and 602z pro? Seem identical except look from what I can see in dpreview.

Price wise big difference? Worth it?

hong2 said:
Hi,
what are the differences btw 602z and 602z pro? Seem identical except look from what I can see in dpreview.

Price wise big difference? Worth it?

Just the finishing for the Pro is black instead of 2 tone silver and black. Plus some other cosmetic changes and minor technical changes. Can't remember the difference now. No price difference. But u can't get the S602Z now unless u buy 2nd hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.