Prom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just take photos, have fun , worry less.

hub_bo said:
e makeup part... is smth worrying.. my cousin said she wanted to do for my frens and i... but i am not sure of her skills.. suggestions?

Ha! Have you seen her previous works before? If not, maybe you can suggest to her to do a trial makeup for you if possible?

But type of makeup also depends on the type of look you're trying to put together. You should decide on the clothes and the whole theme before deciding on the type of makeup. Probably makes your cousin's job easier too. :)

lastboltnut said:
Ok, white will be. I add 2 big pink dots on your cheek. I dun worry about 7th months.:)
Kawaii neh !

gelly : haha.. i tot of tt too.. hopefully she dun feel insulted =) thanks !

trial make up = insult???

Cannot be lah, even professional make up artist do trial session for brides to be. Simply because make up is a very subject thing, so not all styles will be prefer by the mass...see. Just like photography, brides and groom got to see sample albums before deciding on which photographer they like for their wedding shot mah...:)

hub_bo said:
gelly : haha.. i tot of tt too.. hopefully she dun feel insulted =) thanks !

alwayschampion said:
Just take photos, have fun , worry less.

e worry part v hard de lo... u wil worry tinkin whether hair gt messy anot.. etc la.. but havin fun... ah bo den :p

hub_bo said:
e worry part v hard de lo... u wil worry tinkin whether hair gt messy anot.. etc la.. but havin fun... ah bo den :p

Try to relax yourself and have fun.

ok.. i am lazy to start a new post.. can i post my pics taken in botanics here for C&C ?

okay.. yes senior :p

Good luck for your prom :p

up @ critque =)

Status
Not open for further replies.