Professional Debt Collector for signed IOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ever once issued a IOU to one of my so-called secondary sch friend...heng ah managed to get the money back but i keep my distance away from him.
once you lend them money, they always tend to approach you for help, is a never-ending money lending cycle...:nono:

Yes i agree and well at times....there are exceptions like friends in medical need....recently help a friend in medical need and well it is worth it on people whom appreciate it.

Money is a resource to bless others and fulfill our wants and needs

This will not work. You have no idea how hardcore these refuse-to-pay-debts pple are!!! Taking photos of them will do nothing to make them pay man... And their skin is super thick wan!!! :angry:

YES i truly agree....these people pretend they done nothing wrong and since Heaven dont act as quick as macdonald ...u see such ass holes going around conning the next victims....

Is it legal to take photos and advertise them as debtors?:dunno:

Is it legal to take photos and advertise them as debtors?:dunno:

I did consider that but not too sure too but well unless i can advertise them in SUNTEC BILLBOARD...lol .....or i find it pointless....maybe get the 90.5 DJ to repeat the person name full name on radio lol....

Still i find a more direct approach to be legal "rough" out will be more effective.

amazing! there're so many people in CS with bad debts.

it sucks to lend people money.

anyway, hope all you people get your cash back asap.

Yeahhh... never a lender nor debtor be. Since my incidents with a few of these bad debtors, I have decided to live by this rule.

i have a bad experience. i didnt wanna psot it but i saw thsi thread. i plan to confront him tmr again if he doesnt i guess have to take action. he is from CS and he say gt lens lobang so ask me find buyers. agree 30% comm of profit.. after selling one lens which i got $50 comm, the next similar lens i sold he claim HK dollar increase and that $50 now is $15 so i say nvm. he owes me 2mths of debts and everytime i ask him over msn he will say blame economy etc etcand than when i say i need it for stuffs like filter and new bag he will say tat amt nt enough to cover all these. by right both lenses i managed intro customers to him, comm should be ~ $100 now now he tells me $15 for one and the other he havent calculate. 2mths already.

even when we go shoot he acts like nth happens. now why is it WORKING adults can be so calculative abt >$100 amt and also i loan him my FM2 once and i HAD To go to his house to collect it back.

any idea how to go abt it? i am a student and doing this for some small pocket $$. once i even took a cab down to meet the customer and well this is wad i get. i shall contact him again tmr if he doesnt i guess i have no choice but i release his name so everyone can be wary of him.

to TS i feel for u except mine is a much smaller sum.

can HK dollar drop so much that SGD $50 become $15???

For your case, small sum, not worth wasting $ on debt collectors (in fact, I thin k they probably have a minimun sum to make their time worthwhile.
I suggest you make your case known on CS and expose his name. This is to protect others from falling into his trap too. If he has done it, you are just telling the truth. Nothing to be afraid of.

Thanks for the info on smalls claims and police...i not yet approach the police yet...since u say no use then we hv to find other means....wow i did not know so many CS members hv bad debts....guess we can go find the professional debt collector together to get a discount lol and we go drink kopi once we get our money back

Haha... good idea... group discount yah...
Who else is in? PM cqprime... haha...

YES i truly agree....these people pretend they done nothing wrong and since Heaven dont act as quick as macdonald ...u see such ass holes going around conning the next victims....

Yes, my ass hole did exactly this.
After some time of experiencing his tricks, I found out that he is actually a serial $ borrower! When some of the creditors use hard methods on him and force him to pay up, he would borrow from other kind-hearted ones to pay them... so on and on. It's like digging another hole to patch a hole... and the holes just get bigger and bigger. He was my colleague and soon, we found out that he had borrowed from so many people in our workplace. We got together and exposed him to our boss. We had meeting with our boss, him, and other creditors... we all agreed on a deadline for him to pay up all the debts and if he could not pay up, he would have to resign. When the time came, he did not pay... resign and left. At least this was punishment to him in some way. Cos we know he loves this job and had worked there for 14 years. There is no other place with such a job in Singapore. I was glad to have punished him. But it's not enough... I want to punish him more PLUS get my money back!!! Haha...

I usually hear stories from other pal of mine how these people sell u fantastic stories like they work in secret police or they are some special forces for the govt......end of the day....they will talk to u for hours...then wear u down mentally...once u r mentally weak....they break the ice....."Errr u know my water bills got red bill and i hope u can help with this small amount xxxxx" sooner of later it becomes thousands....as leechers come leech u dry on a regular basis..... a friend of mine kanna....and my poor friend never even sign IOUs with such a Fxxxxxxxx..... anyway i feel sharing in this forum might help those younger audience whom read this to learn to discern ....while the seniors might also gone through the same rough boat

I usually hear stories from other pal of mine how these people sell u fantastic stories like they work in secret police or they are some special forces for the govt......end of the day....they will talk to u for hours...then wear u down mentally...once u r mentally weak....they break the ice....."Errr u know my water bills got red bill and i hope u can help with this small amount xxxxx" sooner of later it becomes thousands....as leechers come leech u dry on a regular basis..... a friend of mine kanna....and my poor friend never even sign IOUs with such a Fxxxxxxxx..... anyway i feel sharing in this forum might help those younger audience whom read this to learn to discern ....while the seniors might also gone through the same rough boat

My ass hole was a real good actor. Later on, I found out from other colleagues that got conned, he has 2 stories basically. If he thinks you got more money and can lend him more, he will spin this story, if he thinks you don't have so much money to lend him, he will spin the other story. He will try to squeeze anyone he can - whether you are small fish or big fish.

So I was big fish and the story was about his good friend's father passed away and his friend cannot afford to give his dad a funeral cos he is really poor... and he feeels really sad that he cannot do anything to help as he has no money. His eyes would be all red and teary and he tells you this... really good actor, hard not to believe him, i tell you. When asked about why he has no savings at all. He will say, his wife is the one who has access to their account as he has tendency to spend so the money is safer under his wife, and his wife is overseas at the moment.

I only lent him once and knew I would never ever lend him money again even if he told me his entire family was in hospital... cos he is just a con artist!! I know of several colleagues who had lent him money several times although he has never paid them back... incredible! And I think I was the only one who got him to sign an IOU as I could not trust him totally. Damn... should have never lent him! :angry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.