Pro Cam on everybody neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
oni quite happy? :think:

:bsmilie:

there are times when i do wish that i have more usable high iso shots

also that the af was snappier, etc

or that i have more lenses to use in those unique situations

but those times are few and far between. if i were to say that i have achieved ultimate happiness even with a nikon d3 and every single nikon lens and flash and filter available to mankind, then i would still be lying.

it's all relative. :) i'm happy enough for me to feel happy, and not feel that i am faking myself.

I still damned unhappy!

3 DSLR liao summor supposed to be goot goot wans - stupid things all cannot open back to put in filem! How to take goot photos?

I still damned unhappy!

3 DSLR liao summor supposed to be goot goot wans - stupid things all cannot open back to put in filem! How to take goot photos?

you need the magic tool to open all dslrs

ONE TOOL TO OPEN THEM ALL

thor's favourite

hammer-1.jpg

you need the magic tool to open all dslrs

ONE TOOL TO OPEN THEM ALL

thor's favourite

hammer-1.jpg

Then the ************ manufacturers should include that in their package right?

IDIOTS! All of them! :mad2:

there are times when i do wish that i have more usable high iso shots

also that the af was snappier, etc

or that i have more lenses to use in those unique situations

but those times are few and far between. if i were to say that i have achieved ultimate happiness even with a nikon d3 and every single nikon lens and flash and filter available to mankind, then i would still be lying.

it's all relative. :) i'm happy enough for me to feel happy, and not feel that i am faking myself.

save urself neckache with a lighter load. :) for travelling, lighter is better! :cool:

It seems like newbies are going straight at high-end stuff, some not even knowing the basic specifications of these cameras, much less what they are capable of.....well, that can only mean one thing, pro-end cameras will be more affordable as they are no longer meant for a niche market....looking forward for that to happen.....camera manufacturers should cut price to capture the market especially with the downturn in economy all over....

hahaha...just thinking aloud.

there is no license / permit needed to get a camera so anyone can get an entry level or a pro camera. the differentiator is just $. Its the user's skill that decides the quality of the picture. (*)

For my purpose I take wedding and landscape/still life mostly, give me 1/8000 or higher shutter speed also no use.

(*) even with driving, we have license and I don't see any difference between a good driver and bad driver. In Aus, they check the demerit points at license renewal and decides if you are eligible for a 'gold license' ... kinda recognition to good drivers (big deal cos I don't think they offer discount to license renewal).

i got a D700 STRAP haha...am i pro? :bsmilie: btw we are all pros because we use lowePRO and i using s5PRO :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Yes and we use P mode on our camera...:)

No wonder I amateur... I use A mode

I have yet to find one who slings this camera on their neck... LOL!!

20080921154509820.jpg

Errr... at one stage I used 645s to take clubbing and snapshots qualify boh? :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.