Pro Cam on everybody neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
buy more and keep the economy going, huat ah !

Mainly around Geylang. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

so desu nei. but in my suburd, Keong Siak Road, no one bothers :bsmilie:

Nikon and Canon (and others) want the newbies to buy their entry level camera first, then practise and then upgrade to semi-pro camara, then practise then upgrade to pro camera, thats always the marketing formula since the old days. Nowadays many ppl dont bother the step-by-step upgrade path and go straight to the pro camera, skipping the entry level and the semi-pro. Is tat good or bad for the economy I am not too sure.

Nikon and Canon (and others) want the newbies to buy their entry level camera first, then practise and then upgrade to semi-pro camara, then practise then upgrade to pro camera, thats always the marketing formula since the old days. Nowadays many ppl dont bother the step-by-step upgrade path and go straight to the pro camera, skipping the entry level and the semi-pro. Is tat good or bad for the economy I am not too sure.
good or bad to the economy? I also not so sure, but one thing I'm very sure they can't blame cameras not good enough if their photos still very suckssssssssssssssssss. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

good or bad to the economy? I also not so sure, but one thing I'm very sure they can't blame cameras not good enough if their photos still very suckssssssssssssssssss. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

..they have paid the right to be sucksss......its a free economy....good or bad.

oh sure, that's right, buy a top end cameras use like a PnS, sell it off when once get sick of it or new model come out.

than everyone benefit right?

oh sure, that's right, buy a top end cameras use like a PnS, sell it off when once get sick of it or new model come out.

than everyone benefit right?

no lor

you sell off secondhand price still got people like me cannot afford :( :( :(

no lor

you sell off secondhand price still got people like me cannot afford :( :( :(
so what you suggest? write petition letters to camera manufacturers for asking them lower the price of their pro-end cameras????

ok, if you write I would sign up .... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

so what you suggest? write petition letters to camera manufacturers for asking them lower the price of their pro-end cameras????

ok, if you write I would sign up .... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

lol lol lol

come to think of it, i also don't need a d3 or mark d III, i'm quite happy with what i have ;p

I see kiddos buying semipro DSLR as their first cameras already.. :sweat:

nothing wrong with that luh

let's put it this way, if you were the kiddo buying a semipro dslr and you gained satisfaction from it.. you won't be complaining. so why complain that they do it? :)

I secodn this statement, I don't know why it is objectionable that one is criticising how another spends his money. Even if the person has no clue how to use the camera, so what? Its his money.

anyone has money, can buy anything they fancy about, others has no rights to comment about that.

camera manufacturers spend so much money on R&D for high end cameras, why should they lower the price to make it more affordable to many people and know that they don't need and won't really benefit from it?

I secodn this statement, I don't know why it is objectionable that one is criticising how another spends his money. Even if the person has no clue how to use the camera, so what? Its his money.
....neither should we be bothered if their photo suckssss and they blame the camera.....

......just wondering what's the fuss all about since there was never any criticism on their purchases in the beginning.

Is there a fuss? Or only perceived by you? Which is strange considering you started a thread which led to this perceived fuss.

....neither should we be bothered if their photo suckssss and they blame the camera.....

......just wondering what's the fuss all about since there was never any criticism on their purchases in the beginning.

oni u have e answer... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.