prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkchua79

Jan 19, 2005
where to print 4Rs in bedok or central area? last time go parkway use konica paper now like fading leow. is this normal?printin min 150pcs

where to print 4Rs in bedok or central area? last time go parkway use konica paper now like fading leow. is this normal?printin min 150pcs

There's a branch for the Konica shop in Bedok Central. It's the same fellas as the one in Parkway Parade...

There's a branch for the Konica shop in Bedok Central. It's the same fellas as the one in Parkway Parade...

below blk 213? 100pc for $0.20 one?
but i think on konica paper not so good but price wise is the best?pls correct mi.
btw which brand is the best?fuji,kodak,konica, etc.....
and pricing. tks

below blk 213? 100pc for $0.20 one?
but i think on konica paper not so good but price wise is the best?pls correct mi.
btw which brand is the best?fuji,kodak,konica, etc.....
and pricing. tks

Well, for pricewise, I'd go for this Konica... but if you need quality, you'd be looking at others and at a different price range too... it won't be as cheap...

Well, for pricewise, I'd go for this Konica... but if you need quality, you'd be looking at others and at a different price range too... it won't be as cheap...

normally i would consolidate all my photo and print together. the last prints are bout 250pcs.
normal price range
konica-most definitely 0.20
fuji-
kodak-

Photofriend(Kodak) at penisular plaza is at 30cents each.Color correction is quite alright. Print at NUS 20cts above 101 pieces(kodak) though note that ur photos are not printed there, they send it to their main branch at pandan valley which charges double the price. Color correction is quite good. Its located either at LT27 or central library. Both are inside NUS Co-op.

Status
Not open for further replies.