Printer For Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

slooow

Feb 12, 2006
she knows i like to shot bo liao things

so now she says she wants to choose my pics one by one and pass all over the wall

but which printer should we get?

-cheap
-quality which pass her eyes as photo quality [cos i dont really care... i dont print hehe]
-got option for 3rd party ink [to make prints even cheaper hehe]

please advice!

many thanks in advance!!

try canon pixma ip3000 or ip4200 printers. i think below $150. got 3rd party cartridges for them but don't recommend it. its your choice.

decent printouts and colours. not the best around but for this price good enough quality.

how about using those instant photo printing stations found island-wide? cheap and easy alternative to getting great looking prints

if you(she) is just doing 4r... its better to get canon selphy series... each print is just about $0.30 and all prints will be coated. :thumbsup:

Epson R230

I am using R210. I find it very friendly and quality is very good. It can print up to A4 size and also on printable CD/DVD. However the inks are expensive but you can use 3rd part ink system. I do not print a lot so I stick to the original ink.

Canon ip4200 is very good. .. coz it gives a very good quality of photo prints. Is better quality than you print instant at the kodak.. especially when you are using photo paper pro. I am really happy with this printer.

IMO: No point getting a good printer and use 3rd party ink..

burn a CD and go to a developer... got 1 at potong pasir... but not very good, remember tell him dun color adjust... my mom threw the whole lot away and reprint somewhere else.

bernard at YCK is good... but quite far...

IMO: No point getting a good printer and use 3rd party ink..

I totally agree. To save cost, I tried using inks from Inkstation with my Canon printer. The initial printout looked acceptable but it faded rather quickly. Stick to original inks.

thanks for all replies:)

looks like it is most wise to go any normal shop to print 20cent/pc right?

hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.