PRINT EXCHANGE gathering SATURDAY 14 July

see u all tomorrow.

it is not a closed door event. I believe those who are interested to see our MASTER print, are also welcome, right ?

wong_se said:
see u all tomorrow.

it is not a closed door event. I believe those who are interested to see our MASTER print, are also welcome, right ?

Haha still not too late to print in the morning and join:bsmilie:

1 sidmed5
2 allenleohart
3 bridgemotions
4 hanzohattori
5 spree86
6 faizola
7 wonglp
8 ehktang
9 sookokchoong
10 HeartOfAperture
11 scud
12 Victor Mok
13 wong_se
14 ed9119

Hello all, sorry am still caught up with work.. Don't think I can make it.
The updated list as above. Join next time if there's a chance.

thanks for mod to organise this gathering and thanks edwin to share his experience on B&W human subject photography.

GREAT meeting everyone today .... and thank you for taking the trouble to be there despite the rain and sleep-in weather .... not easy

[video=youtube_share;JWae5AMfoxQ]http://youtu.be/JWae5AMfoxQ[/video]

GREAT meeting everyone today .... and thank you for taking the trouble to be there despite the rain and sleep-in weather .... not easy

[video=youtube_share;JWae5AMfoxQ]http://youtu.be/JWae5AMfoxQ[/video]

Thanks for the organizing and inviting Edwin Koo. Was lucky to have gotten the fighter and MBS shot for lucky draw and print exchange. Good to network and learn from others as well. Look forward to the next one. Btw, the video is 2sec only.

(ed: "... where got 2sec ? ha ha its a 2 and half min clip..."

Last edited:
A_PRINT_EXCHANGE_2.jpg

A_PRINT_EXCHANGE_1.jpg

A_PRINT_EXCANGE_3.jpg

Yo mod, thanks you for the great job organizing this print exchange event! ... learnt a lot with experience B&W photographers and getting to know Mr.Edwin and other clubsnap members.
Looking forwards to the next meeting!

Will there be a next one? This exchange is really interesting and fun

looks like fun !!!

Looks fun~~ more importantly is to see more photographer do more printing rather than viewing through the computer screen.

Hmm.. Will the next one have same theme?