PRINT EXCHANGE gathering SATURDAY 14 July

allenleonhart said:
u all winner... a bit big ar hor? must remember, exchange liao is bring home leh.make it easier for people to carry home la :p

Aiyo, I printed a big one for meetup last week but dunno what to do with it now, might as well exchange lor :) if can find time shall print smaller one.

wong_se said:
just kidding lah...as recommended by mod, A4 or 8R as min. i think either A4 or A3 should be good size.

Haha I'm still thinking A4 or A3

and i am done. ordered a 12" on the long side. not a huge print, around a4ish.

1 sidmed5
2 allenleohart
3 bridgemotions
4 hanzohattori
5 spree86
6 faizola
7 gator
8 wonglp
9 ehktang
10 sookokchoong
11 Serene
12 HeartOfAperture

1 sidmed5
2 allenleohart
3 bridgemotions
4 hanzohattori
5 spree86
6 faizola
7 gator
8 wonglp
9 ehktang
10 sookokchoong
11 Serene
12 HeartOfAperture
13 scud

hello all ...... hope your print is ready for this saturday !

my print is just finished and collected .... yes I'm joining in too ha ha :) !!

Last edited:
Edwin Koo will be present to grace the occassion.... Edwin will share his works from the recent elections

"About Edwin Koo

I'm currently based in Katmandu, Nepal. Since April 2008, I have been working on various editorial projects in Nepal, India and Pakistan.

My works have been published in Rhythms (Taiwan), asia! (Singapore), Global Post(US),Playboy(Germany), Geo (Germany), Himal Southasia (Nepal), Republica (Nepal) and Nepali Times (Nepal).

In 2009, I was awarded the 3rd place in UNICEF Photo of the Year, and also 1st place in Atlanta Photojournalism Seminar’s awards for Feature Picture Stories category. My work has also been chosen from an international selection to be exhibited in the 2nd Lumix Festival for Young Photojournalism, and was a finalist in Getty Grants for Good 2010.

My exhibitions include:
“Bahini: Life of My Sisters” (April 2010, Nepal, April 2009, Singapore),
“Real People, Real Needs” UNHCR World Refugee Day 2009 (Nepal).

Prior to my freelance career, I worked as a staff photographer with Singapore's national daily broadsheet, The Straits Times (2005-2008) and now-defunct tabloid Streats (2003-2005). I am currently represented by US-based ZUMA Press agency. "

Edwin Koo's homepage
http://www.edwinkoo.com/

Last edited:
Just went to Konota to print, very satisfied with the quality :thumbsup:

Re: PRINT EXCHANGE gathering SATURDAY 14 July

1 sidmed5
2 allenleohart
3 bridgemotions
4 hanzohattori
5 spree86
6 faizola
7 gator
8 wonglp
9 ehktang
10 sookokchoong
11 Serene
12 HeartOfAperture
13 scud
14 Victor Mok

|

1 sidmed5
2 allenleohart
3 bridgemotions
4 hanzohattori
5 spree86
6 faizola
7 gator
8 wonglp
9 ehktang
10 sookokchoong
11 HeartOfAperture
12 scud
13 Victor Mok
14 wong_se
15 ed9119

Took off my name. >.< last minute need do events coverage. Hope to see you all when there is a next chance!

Last edited:
I went to Holy Rain at noon but it was closed. I called after 2, no answer. So no rain today though I found Sunshine :). I went to Triple D at Burlington Square but they print up to super 8 (8x12 inches) only. So I walked to the jungle next door called Sim Lim and bought myself some A4 Canon glossy papers, thinking that I should try printing on my printer at home. Later I walked past a Challenger computer store and found that Canon's glossy photo paper is the most expensive, dearer even than Epson and the Swiss made Agfa. Well I just find the episode amusing, probably not worth your attention :).

I went to Holy Rain at noon but it was closed. I called after 2, no answer. So no rain today though I found Sunshine :). I went to Triple D at Burlington Square but they print up to super 8 (8x12 inches) only. So I walked to the jungle next door called Sim Lim and bought myself some A4 Canon glossy papers, thinking that I should try printing on my printer at home. Later I walked past a Challenger computer store and found that Canon's glossy photo paper is the most expensive, dearer even than Epson and the Swiss made Agfa. Well I just find the episode amusing, probably not worth your attention :).
aiyo... s8r is good enough leh bro haha...

anyways, fotohub have more options

TripleD print quality is good & S8R (8x12) print size is just nice.

Went to holy rain on Monday, not open also, that's why ended up printing at Konota. Super 8R just nice.

Just to add, my friend went to holy rain on Sunday also not open.