Price of E300 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

steppy

Jul 13, 2004
Hi Folks - I am quite keen on buying the E300....It is now going for $1699 with some free gifts (1GB CF and tripod etc...)

As a reference, I do want to check what is the price you have paid and what freebies you got.

Thanks!

I'm interested to get a E300 too, but I don't need the standard lenses e.g. Olympus EZ 14 - 45 mm F3.5 - F5.6 lenses, & the freebies currently giving out now e.g. 1G CF card & tripod.

If Oly comes out with a BODY only sale, I would probably get the Olympus ED 14 - 54 mm F2.8 - F3.5 lenses.

Hmm..

According to Oly Japan, e-300 body only is available from spring 2005 :D

when exactly is spring? :embrass: :sweatsm:

For the benefit of all, I have done some shopping...Price is around 1550(+/- S$20) for the kit pls a 1GB card. Inclusive of GST....

steppy said:
For the benefit of all, I have done some shopping...Price is around 1550(+/- S$20) for the kit pls a 1GB card. Inclusive of GST....

think that's the best price at the moment. :thumbsup:

steppy said:

Which shop is selling this?

Thanks

scotsman said:
Which shop is selling this?

Thanks

OK - I already bought the E300 kit at S$1530. inclusive of the 1GB card and the BIG bag .....

ParisSilk

steppy said:
OK - I already bought the E300 kit at S$1530. inclusive of the 1GB card and the BIG bag .....

ParisSilk

Good price. What is the brand of your 1G card? Is it normal or high speed cf card? Thanks

airboy said:
Good price. What is the brand of your 1G card? Is it normal or high speed cf card? Thanks

The normal card is part of the bundle. The brand is Hagiwara and is made in japan by toshiba.

Hi...

Alan Phto at Sim Lim Square also quoted full kit for $1530 plus 1g CF card. All you need is to pay in cash. It may be more competitive at MS as Parisilk sometimes quotes more.
Cheers :nono:

I got a quote at AP for E300 with IGB for S$1490 inc GST. Do not know if any catch. May be the guy want to push me a demo set.

I am planning to buy one soon. If anyone can update on the recent price they bought would be helpful to me.

Regards

Jahir

Jahir, that sounds like a good price, look for my thread regarding the price.
do not know if they push demo sets..!
anyway, congrats on your decision of buying E300 & welcome to the club..!

cheers, adal

CPA Jahir said:
I got a quote at AP for E300 with IGB for S$1490 inc GST. Do not know if any catch. May be the guy want to push me a demo set.

I am planning to buy one soon. If anyone can update on the recent price they bought would be helpful to me.

Regards

Jahir

Oh... that's cheap. But, are they bundling a high-speed CF? I got mine with 2 x CF, Lexar 80x. This is important if you intend to shoot lots of RAWs.

ykkok said:
Oh... that's cheap. But, are they bundling a high-speed CF? I got mine with 2 x CF, Lexar 80x. This is important if you intend to shoot lots of RAWs.

how much and where? 2X 1G Lexar 80X free ?

yup Ykkok, I also want to know where do you buy and how much?I was quoted by Bally Photo for S$1520 with one 80x Lexar CF.
Do anybody know how much are Zuiko 40-150mm and Sigma 55-200mm for 4/3 system and where to buy?
Thanks

i think that was with promotion... now promotion (over?), so only comes with one cf card...
not sure of 40-150 zuiko, but the sigma 55-200 should be around $250 +-, but stocks not yet in, as of last week when i checked....

Status
Not open for further replies.