Price of 20d dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
Just enquired that the price of 20d dropped more in US and HK now. :bigeyes:

You can get a brand new grey set at $1,800 or warrantied set at $2,000.

Look like the birth of the new baby is nearer and nearer. ;p

USM said:
Just enquired that the price of 20d dropped more in US and HK now. :bigeyes:

You can get a brand new grey set at $1,800 or warrantied set at $2,000.

Look like the birth of the new baby is nearer and nearer. ;p

That seems like a substantial drop. That's a big blow to the second-hand market value. I'm not exactly sure of local sets right now, but weren't they around $2,600? I can't wait to see what's coming out. :think:

singapurasteve said:
That seems like a substantial drop. That's a big blow to the second-hand market value. I'm not exactly sure of local sets right now, but weren't they around $2,600? I can't wait to see what's coming out. :think:

Yes, in Singapore, many 20d users are trying to sell their sets at $2,000 or more before the launch of the new replacement model. Once the new model hits our shore, how to sell at $2,000 or more? That's why you can see that a sudden increase of sales of 20d in the B&S or 2nd hand mkt now.

Good Good Good!!! Will pick up the 20D once it hit around $1500 in the used market!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yeah baby:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lightning said:
Good Good Good!!! Will pick up the 20D once it hit around $1500 in the used market!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1200 also can. :cool:

which website says it dropped? can't find... New one still selling at $2700+ at AP, CP. $2000+ is reasonable, since 10D is still going at $1000+. Dun start rumour lah.

Anyway, people in US throwing doesn't mean user here have to panick. Its not stock, dslr no value one. Can use, use lah, why sell?

Max 2.8 said:
Anyway, people in US throwing doesn't mean user here have to panick. Its not stock, dslr no value one. Can use, use lah, why sell?

cos lots of equipment wankers around.

dont understand why sell 20D. It is a good camera. There is not much difference bet 20D and 35D so why ppl changing? :think:

Max 2.8 said:
which website says it dropped? can't find... New one still selling at $2700+ at AP, CP. $2000+ is reasonable, since 10D is still going at $1000+. Dun start rumour lah.

:thumbsup: ... speculation..

I still urge 20D users to hold on to their cams...its not stock market, use it to its fullest potentials...

I dont understand why u Max 2.8 get so affected by this post. Original poster is merely sharing info...geeze

Dont have post 3 sentences in 3 different posts within 3 minutes

topster said:
I dont understand why u Max 2.8 get so affected by this post. Original poster is merely sharing info...geeze

Dont have post 3 sentences in 3 different posts within 3 minutes

There's nothing wrong with posting 3 sentences in 3 post, if I want, I can post 10 words in 10 post.

I know USM is just sharing info, I also sharing my view in our B&S market. Want to prevent people to throw their 20D at dirt cheap price for the sake of loosing less, just because US market price dropped. Its ridiculous.

Max 2.8 said:
There's nothing wrong with posting 3 sentences in 3 post, if I want, I can post 10 words in 10 post.

I know USM is just sharing info, I also sharing my view in our B&S market. Want to prevent people to throw their 20D at dirt cheap price for the sake of loosing less, just because US market price dropped. Its ridiculous.

urging ppls to hold on to their 20ds is not sharing info, its influencing ppl towards your point of view. There are more ppl in the world without 20Ds than with, so its good news for most of us.

And posting the way you do is considered spam in most forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.