Pre-wedding shoot in Europe (July 2018)

melisselling

Feb 7, 2018
Singapore
Dear All,

We are looking for freelance photographers who could take pre-wedding pictures for our Europe trip in July 2018. We have booked the tickets to Paris but the itinerary can be discussed. Going to be upfront and honest here, we are relatively on a budget hence, we are looking for freelance photographers who are travelling at the same time as well instead of hiring one of the reputable companies out there which are definitely more expensive.

So if any of you are heading to Europe, we will be happy to work around our itinerary around yours.

Kindly pm me your rates and portfolio or drop us a message at melisselling at gmail . com and we will get back to you soon!

Thank you!

Same here.

But i'm looking at Rome (specially Roma, Lazio) in June 2018. Do PM me if you happen to be travelling to Rome at the same period.

Thank you!

Hi, the UK is a sure popular place for weddings, I got a nice photographer too from Poptop and I liked their work! It's sure very hard work and it's always a pleasure to work with professionals like them. Their approach to details surprises me every time.