Practise Safe Sex with Ris Low

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing like this?

Untitled-1.gif
:angel:
Is that blood on the sheep? :dunno:

Due to the graphic nature of the M18 rated image, viewer discretion is advised.

starting i saw her outfit, i start to :sweat:.. when she start talking i start to :mad2:.. when she teach how to wear the condom, i :faint:.. after watching end of the video, i feel like :hung: myself..!!

through all this humour, did nobody notice (or did nobody know) that her technique is actually wrong, and that it could possibly lead to a burst condom :nono:

she put on the condom without making sure that the tip is deflated, thus allowing the possibility that the tip could burst when ejaculation happens and the combined volume of ejaculate and air in the tip overcomes the elastic strength of the condom... this is a serious error and defeats the entire purpose of using a condom for pregnancy control and STD protection for the female... and not only that, her method, or there lack off one, of removing the condom is certainly a major spill hazard... these are major reasons for failure (in preventing pregnancies and the spread of STDs) in condom use...

the video is a disservice to the promotion of safe sex practices and really questions the condom company's idea of what is safe sex... sure, humour can help to get the message across, but the content needs to be meaningful too :thumbsd:

through all this humour, did nobody notice (or did nobody know) that her technique is actually wrong, and that it could possibly lead to a burst condom :nono:

Yes I noticed it when on the 987412nd attempt to watch it to it's end I spotted the dreaded mistake with the tip. Oh well it answers the question of her alleged virginity quite well, with that ham fisted rolling of rubber who in their right mind would let her near their manhood .... Anyone want to start a mass order on brass underwear?

I survived the video till the end.....

Weird. Why the video reminds me of Steven Lim.

hmm.... everything that she described ... definitely end with a "s" .... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.