WTSell: Tripod - Other iFootage Cobra 2 C180-II Carbon Fiber Monopod with Low-Profile Tripod

mncsnap

Feb 5, 2009
Singapore
www.moluminary.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Tripod

Brand: Other

Short Description: iFootage Cobra 2 C180-II Carbon Fiber Monopod with Low-Profile Tripod

Price (S$): 170

Condition of Item(s): 8

Detailed Description:
According to Gerald Undone, this is the best Monopod ever made and Jordan confirmed it.
I've used Gitzo, Sirui, Leofoto and a few other tripod and monopod brands but hands down this is the best monopod that I ever used.
Bought July 2022.

The Carbon Fiber Monopod, Clipon tightening tool, and monopod bag (new condition) are included.
I'll also provide an e-copy of the invoice.

Viewing at Block 294A, Compassvale Crescent, Sengkang and I will try my best to accommodate a convenient time for the Buyer. No obligation to buy upon viewing, unless the Buyer is fully satisfied. Thank you.

Whatsapp link to chat with me (safe to click):
https://wa.me/90620111

iFootage C180 II Specs
Load Capacity: 22.05 lb / 10 kg
Head Mount Type: 1/4"-20 Male, 3/8"-16 Male
Maximum Working Height: 70.9" / 180 cm
Minimum Working Height: 27.8" / 70.5 cm
Closed Length: 27.8" / 70.5 cm
Materials: Carbon Fiber
Weight: 2.76 lb / 1.25 kg
Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
Leg Sections 4
Monopod Foot Features: Fold Out Base, Removable, Rubber

Name: Mohamed

Phone Number:

I used this with the 600mm and completely eliminated feeling tired after shoots and also provides the ability to go for very slow shutter speeds functioning as a Tripod, while providing mobility and possibility to shoot in tight areas. Twist lock is good for Tripods but clip lock is best for monopods because you have only one hand to adjust the height.

Highly recommended for video and that goes without saying. If you are a birder, or doing wildlife or sports, I can vouch from experience that this can easily steady 200-600, 400, 600 or anything in that range. Welcome to let me know if any questions. Thank you.

Pics here:
Check out 'iFootage Cobra 2 C180-II Carbon Fiber Monopod with Low-Profile Tripod
https://carousell.app.link/3kzUooYH3Bb