Post here-pics taken fr S5000, S5600, S9500

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi WZ, once again you did it man! bring out the best of a prosumer capabilities! great shots with the S9500. Fantastic! looks like the camera is serving you well. btw, i hope fuji didn't charge you for the servicing. cheers!

I hope I did your ex S9500 proud;) Now I'm learning to play with flash.:D Fuji didn't charge me for anything. Their service is really good. They told me that it'll take 7 working days to correct the problem. When I call on the 3rd day, they said I could go down and collect.:thumbsup:

Here's a shot to a nice gentleman, gapman:
irjb6.jpg

You could be right. I'm only into photography for 1+ month;) BTW which nikon flash are you using? Thanks

previously i haf a sb-28 and it works extremely well for my s9500. now i have a sb-80dx which i have yet to try it on s9500 as i've sold it away oredi. i think bro zak is using sb-24 or 25?

previously i haf a sb-28 and it works extremely well for my s9500. now i have a sb-80dx which i have yet to try it on s9500 as i've sold it away oredi. i think bro zak is using sb-24 or 25?

Thanks. Guess I may put that in my buy list while waiting for the K10D;)

Just got my DCR-250 today, so I went to do some testing.

Subject is about 2cm long and about 0.5cm wide. Shots are being resized from 3488 x 2616 to 640 x 480. Only the last shot & "Crop" images had been crop.

Max magnification possible in RAW mode
(Since no digital zoom is available in RAW)
mantis1cn2.jpg

Crop:
mantis1axl8.jpg

Max magnification possible with +4 CU filter.
mantis2iy1.jpg

Max magnification possible with +4 CU filter & 2x digital zoom.
mantis3zm2.jpg

Special thanks to my model, the little praying mantis
mantis4zi6.jpg

My 1st attempt with Night Shots

night09fh9.jpg

night10xb6.jpg

share ur fotos taken with the 3 above mentioned cameras. this thread is now a sticky.

pls do not post too big a photo but restrict ur fotos to 600X400 and save in lower compression for easy viewing and loading.

cheers and haf fun shooting and sharing ur works! :thumbsup:

My 1st attempt with Night Shots

night09fh9.jpg

night10xb6.jpg

hi..looking at the lights right..its a star shape..how u get such an effect?? i'm a newbie here..thanks!

hoho. if everything goes fine, i will be purchasing a s5600 tonight. considered the canon s3is too but this one fits my needs better. :D

I don't want to be a gatecrasher :embrass: but just an observation after looking at the S series photos:

They tend to look almost like the F30. There's not that big difference in photo quality to me.

Is it just me or what?
I hope i'm wrong man.

i think cos they use the same sensor? i think the difference is mainly in the zoom range and the manual mode. anyway, got the s5600 at a clearance price of $459 with a 1gb xd card at west mall harvey norman. :D

I don't want to be a gatecrasher :embrass: but just an observation after looking at the S series photos:

They tend to look almost like the F30. There's not that big difference in photo quality to me.

Is it just me or what?
I hope i'm wrong man.

i dun think u can judge the photo quality with these photos since they are resized

one of my more can make it beginner shots on s5600.

dscf0038gk8.jpg

taken at pasir ris park.

dscf0150ex1.jpg

dscf06155pn.jpg

dscf06175up.jpg

dscf05593gd.jpg

dscf05649lz.jpg

dscf05750jj.jpg

dscf05953qd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.