Possible to move Pms from Sent Box to Other Folders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

In the inbox folder, it's possible to move inbox stuffs to a new custom folder. However, there is no option to move stuffs in the sent mail folder to a custom folder.

Is it possible to enable the option to allow us to move pms from sent mail folder to a custom folder? Some of us would like to keep a record of an entire event/transaction (even for downloading to a txt later on) rather than have to check two places to recall what happened....

Thanks!

Any admins seeing this?? :think:

vince123123 said:
In the inbox folder, it's possible to move inbox stuffs to a new custom folder. However, there is no option to move stuffs in the sent mail folder to a custom folder.

Is it possible to enable the option to allow us to move pms from sent mail folder to a custom folder? Some of us would like to keep a record of an entire event/transaction (even for downloading to a txt later on) rather than have to check two places to recall what happened....

Thanks!

Actually, you have the option to download the PMs to XML/CSV/TXT format to save on your PC.

Select the PMs you wish to download and then click the appropriate link at the bottom right of the page.

yeap, I know we can download - I have been doing that for a while.

However, we can either select certain pms on one screen or dump the entire pm base into the Txt

however, some of us have transactions that we would like to keep track of. IF we dump the entire pm base, its hard to see the transaction pms. Sometimes we have a few transactions going on at once too.

since realising that I could transfer pms from inbox to custom folders, i realised that I could download the pms in a particular folder into Txt format. this is good cos I can have TXT dumps of particular transactions. However, this doesn't include sent pms...and I noticed that there is no provision to transfer pms from my sent folder to custom folders.

The ideal situation would be for us to be able to transfer pms from our Inbox (which is already possible) as well as our Sent Box into custom folders...and we can then do a TXT dump of that custom folder into nice TXT files to archive transactions.

Hope it can be considered. Thanks!

Darren said:
Actually, you have the option to download the PMs to XML/CSV/TXT format to save on your PC.

Select the PMs you wish to download and then click the appropriate link at the bottom right of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.