Possible MO:ColorVision Spyder 2 PRO Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm63

Oct 26, 2005
prod_s2pro2-1.gif

Hi, I'm trying to organise a MO from the US to save on shipping costs for the Spyder2PRO calibration kit. Price is approx. $475 per set. Locally, I was quoted $535 for it. My target is 5 orders at least. Shipping takes about 3-4 working days to reach S'pore from the time the order is placed. Please indicate here if interested.

If someone can point me to a better deal elsewhere, even better!

Buy fr Amazon... @ US$249 (S$425 approx). May qualify for free Super Saver Shipping within US. Use this to ship to your vPOSTUSA address. Then ship back to S'pore for abt S$17/item.

I ordered the ColourPlus this way for abt $155 (inc shipping charges) vs CP quote of S$220.

;)

cookie88 said:
Buy fr Amazon... @ US$249 (S$425 approx). May qualify for free Super Saver Shipping within US. Use this to ship to your vPOSTUSA address. Then ship back to S'pore for abt S$17/item.

I ordered the ColourPlus this way for abt $155 (inc shipping charges) vs CP quote of S$220.

;)

Been there...done that :)

Amazon = US$249
Local shipping = US$12
5% GST = 1.05 x (249+12) = US$274
VPOST = S$17
Total = (274x1.7) + 17 = S$482.80 plus it's at least a 10-14 day wait.

mm63 said:
prod_s2pro2-1.gif

Hi, I'm trying to organise a MO from the US to save on shipping costs for the Spyder2PRO calibration kit. Price is approx. $475 per set. Locally, I was quoted $535 for it. My target is 5 orders at least. Shipping takes about 3-4 working days to reach S'pore from the time the order is placed. Please indicate here if interested.

If someone can point me to a better deal elsewhere, even better!

Any specific reason why you choose SpiderPro versus Gretag EyeOne 2? Just wondering if can split the shopping cost if I order EyeOne through you :) .. let me know.

Hi, I am choosing the Spyder2Pro because it can do calibration for projectors as well. I have also managed to get a much better price $415 ONLY! (better than Gretag Eye-One :)) so please go to the new thread if interested http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=176295

Thread CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.