Portrait Shoot: Hip Hop In Me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upzz for u bro glenn..:thumbsup:

been busy lately:( , will let u know whether i will join u by next wednesday..;)

Uup Uup Gooingg....:thumbsup:

thanks all. need to see more people coming in.

i will be changing it to a 2X casual shoot.

realised that the hip hop theme may make your portfolios look abit weird. i will work something out with the models.

will be planning a swimsuit shoot soon..... ;) that one. limited vacancies la... :bsmilie: very sweet models promised.

thanks all. need to see more people coming in.

i will be changing it to a 2X casual shoot.

realised that the hip hop theme may make your portfolios look abit weird. i will work something out with the models.

will be planning a swimsuit shoot soon..... ;) that one. limited vacancies la... :bsmilie: very sweet models promised.

got have advance booking?? haha.. i wan!!:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: oh, so this is the shoot whereby you offered my friend (one of your model) your "market rate" of $55 for 4 hours shoot. And also, you claim that this is the "market rate" out there after she told you that other girls get more than this amount. :nono:

4 photographers to 1 model, means that you will earn $105 from each model.. good money for you~:think:

:bsmilie: oh, so this is the shoot whereby you offered my friend (one of your model) your "market rate" of $55 for 4 hours shoot. And also, you claim that this is the "market rate" out there after she told you that other girls get more than this amount. :nono:

4 photographers to 1 model, means that you will earn $105 from each model.. good money for you~:think:

well. i do not know who your friend is. but i made myself clear to them. but i do not know what they told you. moreover. i am sure that i have made myself extremely clear on the purchasing segment.

if you are unsure and you wish to justify. you can approach me directly and sort things out.

i am one who believes in one to one negotiation.

i do not see a need for you to make such accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.