Pop icon Michael Jackson DIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
And little boys everywhere breathed a sigh of relief....

However, considering I grew up listening to Thriller and Bad, I think it's fair to say: Thank you for the music, Michael.

The king of pop will live one forever.

Yup ... what a day. Farrah Fawcett died earlier .. so 2 icons in one day ...RIP both

I once heard people say u dun die alone!:confused:

RIP KING of POP!!!:cry:

i particularly like to watch his music videos... very entertaining especially the Smooth Criminal video. i still wonder how they are able to stand at 45 degrees angle. gonna play his music every-now-and-then.

I think he is in a class of his own.

Epic. :thumbsup:

Legardary.

i particularly like to watch his music videos... very entertaining especially the Smooth Criminal video. i still wonder how they are able to stand at 45 degrees angle. gonna play his music every-now-and-then.

They tilted the whole stage.

My fav idol dies, sad sad.

Still remember during the SEGA game, got this moon walk game. So fun to play that time.

I own the CD's, "History, past, present". My cousin even drop the CD n got it scratched :bheart:

MJ, no one will replace u as KoP. RIP, doesnt matter you are black or white, you will never be forgotten by me... :cry::(:bheart:

i was growing up into teen age when michael jackson was at the top of the music scene... he was my absolute idol! was so shocked to read the news thru reuters in my CP this morning. been playing michael jackson songs on my way to work, so sad to have lost another music legend who had touched everyone's life in different ways, good and bad. his music will live on... adios michael... morir es descansar! "like a comet, blazing thru the evening sky... gone too soon...":cry:

I had grew up listening to his songs and he is one of the best in the 90's.

And it is a shocking new to learn that he is already gone...

May he rest in peace!

Like a sunset

Dying with the rising of the moon

Gone too soon

Gone too soon...

life goes on...but we will always remember your music and moonwalk . Thanks for the great moments MJ !

May you have Peace Finally ...... Forver will be King of POP .....

Status
Not open for further replies.