Police Using Subaru Wrx Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i remember, those lambos have life support equiptments and medical supplies.

... useful only in 1 piece.

rainman said:
How many times in a year do u see a police car chasing on the road?

wasting taxpayers' money.....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

just another way of making themselves so lame.... just like how they decided to camoflauge their men n their cameras on a tree/the rooftop along expressways to catch the speeders....

soon they'll be upgrading their men-in blue to patrol the streets everywhere with those one-man-standing wheeling machines..(can be seen in the airport)...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i am tempted to install a video camera on my car to tape down police car speeding on normal road & expressways... if we should keep to the speed limit, so are they, and if they break the law, they should be fine double...
me too......seen them many times driving likes hooligans attending to small kids makin noise.....Pui.!!wat a loser.!!.. :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Teo said:
Sit tight if you are the speed monster, soon will be the target for the man in blue with their new WRX..

Wondering is their current BMW not doing the job well for them?

where did you get this info?

ya lor..unless it was some hardcore criminal that is trying to flee, else why need to chase after the car? all they need is a 1D MKII to take photo of the car number plate, and the driver cant run away anyway

they should probably appy for an Enzo..... then spore can make headline news all over the world for another 1st...... :bsmilie:

dzulhjdzaid said:
me too......seen them many times driving likes hooligans attending to small kids makin noise.....Pui.!!wat a loser.!!.. :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

guess what i have been doing since they 'sneakily' shoot people who exceeded the speed limit??? i make it a point to catch Police cars breaking the law too. how?? i shoot them too and email to Police with particulars like vehicle number, time and place of occurance. the reason i do this is :

1. to show that the speed limit on most roads are too low.
2. want to make the police car driver feel the pain of man-on-the-street. And being the law-enforcer, double punishment???

there will be 43 roads that will have the speed limit increased from tomorrow onwards. even then, i feel that speed limit should varies according to road condition.

Good choice....best price.....best specs....no brainer....I can't imagine if TP went for the other model....surely kena bombard for wasting public money..... :thumbsup:

Now they also very fast and furious....beware those mod civic boy racer wannabe :lovegrin:

if speedster drives a wrx and police drive a wrx then how?? boils down to skill rite ahaha .... :p

maddog said:
where did you get this info?

Its in the papers. I am wondering if they will get the full body kit installed? :bsmilie: Imagine, a WRX police car with front air scoops and high tail wing. Fwah!

kross said:
they should probably appy for an Enzo..... then spore can make headline news all over the world for another 1st...... :bsmilie:

And get a McLaren F1 and Saleen S7 too. Both are the fastest road car in the world. :bsmilie:

BTW, these cars including the Enzo, F50/40 are banned in SG.

kex said:
maybe too many Wrx are impounded and they dunno wad to do with them ? :bsmilie:

haha perhaps but they actually bought the wrx for 50 something grand.

afbug said:
Its in the papers. I am wondering if they will get the full body kit installed? :bsmilie: Imagine, a WRX police car with front air scoops and high tail wing. Fwah!

And get a McLaren F1 and Saleen S7 too. Both are the fastest road car in the world. :bsmilie:

BTW, these cars including the Enzo, F50/40 are banned in SG.

enzo banned? its on singapore roads already... kudos to that guy man.

showtime said:
enzo banned? its on singapore roads already... kudos to that guy man.

OH really? :eek: I gotta see it man! Wow!

yanyewkay said:
i see them chasing speedster rather often.. i'm on the cte/pie almost everynight

at the peak of their speed catching I can see like 4 chases in the month.

From what i read from the papers. It seems that WRX are quoted the cheapest with the best performance.

hey...are u a cab driver?? u see them very often?

Experienced another TP reckless driving behaviour last sat:

Was driving down AYE in the morning on the right lane..here comes this Volvo zooming pass me in the middle (I was like 90-100km/h). Overtook the car in front of me and we were all following the TP when suddenly nearing to AH exit, the car in front of me jammed brake...I have to react accordingly and was wondering what happen...accident ahead? Saw the TP lights flashing..realised it was the TP that braked, turn on its lights and did a immediate filter to the extreme left road shoulder (the one that is a V shaped) and stopped there! I believe he wanted to stop there but realised too late so have to do this...it was so dangerous, good thing road traffic was light that morning..... :nono:

Witness said:
if speedster drives a wrx and police drive a wrx then how?? boils down to skill rite ahaha .... :p

no.. speedster can upgrade their turbo, intercooler, etc.. tp can only drive stock, or at most some light factory mod.. :p

n speedster can get the STi, while TP is base rex.. no fight~~ :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i am tempted to install a video camera on my car to tape down police car speeding on normal road & expressways... if we should keep to the speed limit, so are they, and if they break the law, they should be fine double...
it probably won't work.. iirc, i think there was some restriction about installing video cameras. I have already though of that long ago.

And no, I'm not a cab driver just that I love to ride around a lot.kind of toned down these days after work started to pile and speed limits causing so much pain.

dzulhjdzaid said:

You do realise that your statement could sound really offensive right?

Do comment when you have seen "kids making noise" end up as kid being stabbed.

Some Singaporeans really have developed a taste of ungratefulness to the cops. Issit because they have done their job way too well for those few to feel that they are required?

I am not saying that there are no cops who acts like asses out there. There are pain in the butt in every occupation, so live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.