Pocket reflector - where to buy?

fishndicks

Jan 11, 2014
Singapore
Hi folks,

Recently I've been doing quite a bit of outdoor portrait shots. Harsh mid day sunlight and strong backlight is an issue for me.

I want to ask where can I get a small reflector like in this video below. If you can give me a rough price, it'll be good. Thanks

[video=youtube;9wmGe6fswQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmGe6fswQU[/video]

We have a whole section of vShops and Mass Sales threads. Upper right hand under "marketplace". Check them out, give them a call.
Please browse through the forum / use the search function before posting. It is safe to assume that every common question has already been answered (sticky threads / FAQ threads). Product information can be found in the equipment threads, special photography section or the marketplace (shops & prices).

Last edited:
Hi folks,

Recently I've been doing quite a bit of outdoor portrait shots. Harsh mid day sunlight and strong backlight is an issue for me.

I want to ask where can I get a small reflector like in this video below. If you can give me a rough price, it'll be good. Thanks

[video=youtube;9wmGe6fswQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmGe6fswQU[/video]
this mini reflector is cute.

FYI, to use reflector effectively, you need to have a reflector same size as your subject, the video already clearly demonstrated that.

so unless you are shooting miniature people at outdoor, or doing passport photo type of headshot, I'm not sure how do you use this pocket reflector for outdoor portrait.

anyway, TK foto selling Phottix products, but this pocket reflector is not listed here.

http://www.tkfoto.com.sg/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=186&Itemid=220

this mini reflector is cute.

FYI, to use reflector effectively, you need to have a reflector same size as your subject, the video already clearly demonstrated that.

so unless you are shooting miniature people at outdoor, or doing passport photo type of headshot, I'm not sure how do you use this pocket reflector for outdoor portrait.

anyway, TK foto selling Phottix products, but this pocket reflector is not listed here.

yeah i know TK foto sells Phottix products, but i'm looking for this small one cuz it's more portable.

thanks for the tips tho!

I think it might be the one listed as "2-in-1 Collapsible Reflector 12in" @ S$15?

Second that. I'd find 12" too small to be versatile, unless you're only shooting macros..

alternative you can get insulation reflector like for car windshield reflector... same effect

I'm using one and came free :)

my friend got one free too.

It came with his brand new $160k toyota corolla (including COE)

:bsmilie: :sweat:

This is not tips.
This is tips.

This is tips.
What I'm saying is this is very fundamental. Shouldn't considering as a tips.
Why there are so many sizes of softbox, umbrella, reflector available?
If one size can fit all, why would some photographers want to buy some gigantic softboxes, umbrellas and reflectors for?

Didn't he already mention in the video that this was from Photojojo?

What I'm saying is this is very fundamental. Shouldn't considering as a tips.
Why there are so many sizes of softbox, umbrella, reflector available?
If one size can fit all, why would some photographers want to buy some gigantic softboxes, umbrellas and reflectors for?
Well I just started learning photography for <1 month, so I see even such a fundamental thing like this as tips.