PMA show around the corner,what do you expect canon announce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about 18-200 range like Nikkor ?

Cheaper, better, faster cameras,
Cheaper, better, faster lenses. (Red ring would be nice!)

Changeable focus screen for 40D! ;p

wish they introduce IS in body.

if canon is holding back due to the IS lens and if nikon join the camp of IS in body, canon will lose very big market share.

just my view.

not really. we don't see people jump to nikon just cause they have IS in body after launch right?

wish they introduce IS in body.

if canon is holding back due to the IS lens and if nikon join the camp of IS in body, canon will lose very big market share.

just my view.

Nikon would never do that. Then how will their VR lenses sell?

3) The LCDs will be increased to at least 3" and an anti-dust system a la the 400D system.

Why a 3" LCD? IMHO, having a 2.5" should be more than suffice. I'd still prefer something more compact and light weight.

For compact digicams, I wish Canon will produce a true 16:9 view and live histogram!

For DSLR 40D (?), everything the 30D has, plus 10-12MP, on-demand grid screen or changeable focusing screen, bigger viewfinder. And lower price of cos.

But pls retain the 1.6x crop factor cos Canon's EF-S lenses rockz!

a 18-200 like nikon's would be nice!
Or 40D with on demand grid screen,auto ISO and a big bright viewinder:thumbsup:

Why would you get a SLR if you want auto ISO?

Sorry, i'm just quite curious at what you said. don't mind me. =)

Why would you get a SLR if you want auto ISO?

Sorry, i'm just quite curious at what you said. don't mind me. =)

oh.I figured it would be nice to have a feature like tat,u know,like some of the Nikon cams:)

annouce worldwide sales up to 50% discount in all range of lenses ..;)

it need to be dreaming, it mean wish or hope, the best can be came true. still dreaming :bsmilie:

I hope they will introduce a 200mm F1.8 Mk2, 200-400 F4 ;p

buy nikon lah, the 200f2VR and 200-400F4VR close enuff to your wishes! hahahha :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.