Pls tell me if its too dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
SunsetFlower.jpg

help u link e image over.. easier for others to see.. :)

exposure looks fine to me, if u are trying to do a semi silhoutte, it works.. but the composition looks a bit weird.. neither here nor there.. i guess its cos you were trying to capture e sun?

i think such compositions look nice when the bottom part of the stem/leaves is not cut off so that there is a sense of a branch hanging from the tree. right now there is a slight tension between it appearing as hanging and it appearing as growing from the bottom which is what we are used to!

i hope i am making sense:)

kashi

Yup, I have some gripes bout cutting it halfway at the bottom

~Arcanic~ said:
SunsetFlower.jpg

help u link e image over.. easier for others to see.. :)

exposure looks fine to me, if u are trying to do a semi silhoutte, it works.. but the composition looks a bit weird.. neither here nor there.. i guess its cos you were trying to capture e sun?
Hi, thanks for the pic link, i still dunno how to make it appear in the forum. Hmmm yes now u mentioned, atually i was trying to get the sun into the frame. Ok will note my composition next time round for shots like this. Thanks :)

ronnie_sjr said:
Yup, I have some gripes bout cutting it halfway at the bottom
Heeheh true true. I took one of the moon with over hanging leaves. Ideed turned out nicer, will post it once that is done :D Thanks for the comment.

Its a nice take... yah!
But if i were you, I would make the leaves/flowers totally blackout to leave it silhouette, to make it have more contrast... just my 2 Cents..

Just something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.