Plein Air - open space exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

centurion_sg

May 6, 2006
Singapore
www.flickr.com
I read the posting guidelines but think this should be more relevant here than in Kopitiam. It's fine if moderators think otherwise to shift it.

Plein Air, an open space exhibition in collaboration with National Parks Singapore, comprises three distinctive groups:
@ East Coast Park
@ Fort Canning Park
@ One North Park

Artist's Statement

Plein Air refers to that wonderful period of nineteenth century art history when artists painted outdoors, in nature. Inspired and supported by my husband and colleague of thirty-five years, painter Mllenko Prvacki, I have learned the joy of playing with materials and colors. I dedicate this exhibition to Buki.

A culmination of 30 years of professional experience as a practicing artist, this latest body of work summarizes my intense creative involvement with monumental outdoor ceramic sculpture in Singapore.

http://www.pleinair.com.sg/

Saw this lady's work at East Coast Park. Had been using her sculptures for some model shoot. Met her in person during the shoot. A very nice lady. :)

I forgot to mention, there is a photo competition on the website where you have to take a photo of the sculptures with min. 1 person in the frame. Think can win some handcrafted jewelery or sculpture. Please refer to web site for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.