Please Vote For Our Sentosa IR to be done locally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope so ..
still new to the market .. "play" abit for fun :sweat:

looks like you are going to make a pile of money :thumbsup:

does anyone know what they mean by "the Gehry design resembles a pair of sail"?

didn't quite notice that statement, where did you read that?

if you know Guggenheim Bilbao museum you'll recognize how the form of the design is quite the signature of Frank O Gehry.

i think Kerzner+CapitaLand plan still lack punch in program, though in terms of design it's definitely more exciting than Genting+Star Cruises, i thought the latter looks typically Malaysian resort and quite forgettable. Eight Wonder doesn't seem to be doing very well on both front as far as i see it.

didn't quite notice that statement, where did you read that?

if you know Guggenheim Bilbao museum you'll recognize how the form of the design is quite the signature of Frank O Gehry.

they have been repeating that all over the shop. See the caption to the big pix in today's L6.

I know what the guggenheim looks like, still I don't see how that pile of pinkish "something" resembles a sail.
Yellow!%20screwed.gif

they have been repeating that all over the shop. See the caption to the big pix in today's L6.

I know what the guggenheim looks like, still I don't see how that pile of pinkish "something" resembles a sail.
Yellow!%20screwed.gif

today's L6? 'Today' newspaper? or ST Sunday Life p6? i'm not in singapore, and i don't pay to read ST online.

Status
Not open for further replies.